David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycholornie)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Perhaps after the events of this series, Donna goes back in time and takes the ring?

...I seriously hope Donna dies. I freakin' hate her.
    :eek: No!!!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I reckon the ring must come into it somewhere in the finale... RTD is leaving, so he's pressing that big reset switch so that Moffat can start from scratch when he takes over... So that probably means (further quite big spoilery guesses, but nothing definite):
    Spoiler:
    Show
    getting rid of the Daleks, perhaps even restoring Gallifrey, explaining the Time War, and of course tying up loose ends such as the Master's Ring. I doubt all loose ends will be sorted though, but I reckon a fair few could be because of this 'reset switch'.

ReputationRep:
    Just read this:

Spoiler:
    Show
    David Tennant and Catherine Tate - If you've looked at this pairing and wondered about a possible romance - forget it. There will be nothing of that sort between the Doctor and Donna Noble. We're told that the characters agree to remain friends. Aha! So they talk about it…?
    (http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/tv/g...0&imageindex=2)

I think this was referring to the first few episodes "All I'm looking for is a mate"... "You're not mating with me sunny boy!!!"

David Tennant and Catherine Tate - Neither of the stars would be drawn on their Doctor Who future beyond the three specials planned for 2009. Russell T Davies, the show's then executive producer and chief writer said: "I want David to stay on forever." A tad optimistic I think…
    (http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/tv/g...&imageindex=11)

Indicates Donna doesn't die!

Anyone see Wilfred on the One Show this evening?! If not, don't read the next spoiler (not that it "spoils" much, but does hint at something!)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The hopper on the paintball gun he used in the clip looks exactly like mine! I will be taking an avid interest in the make of gun... I think it may be the one I have

Wait... Doctor Who isn't about paintballing is it Will be interesting to see where he gets the paintball gun from though!

People! If you want to discuss something that's been in Spoilers, copy and paste this so that it stays in spoilers! But remove the spaces betwen the '[', 'spoiler' and ']' and the '[', '/spoiler' and ']'

[ spoiler ] *insert text here* [ /spoiler ]

It would be appreciated.... not everyone wants to know our speculations / theories / future plot references! :p:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Somebody)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Indicates Donna doesn't die!
    Or, somehow,
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she dies, and the Doctor finds some way of going back in time to save her. Could be either

ReputationRep:
    I loved that clip they showed on the one show, yet another amazing Wilf scene.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm bored of continuously clicking show all the time
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by wizard710)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm bored of continuously clicking show all the time
    Spoiler:
    Show
    sorry :p:

ReputationRep:
    I know it is interesting but it is just too difficult to follow casually, could someone write a massive post summing up all this stuff?
    Rep for anyone who does
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by wizard710)
    I know it is interesting but it is just too difficult to follow casually, could someone write a massive post summing up all this stuff?
    Rep for anyone who does
    Summing what up?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This donna noble timelord thing and the ring
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Right well, it all started with speculation that Donna could be a Time Lady. Lots of different ideas for that, including:
    • If you translate Donna Noble Temp from Latin you get Woman Lord Time.
    • Parallel universes have been created around her (Turn Left, Silence in the Library).
    • The fortune teller in Turn Left asked "What are you, what will you be?"
    • A woman's hand wearing red nail varnish stole the Master's ring at the end of the last series, could've been Donna, she was wearing red nail varnish in Turn Left.
    • It's been suggested Donna's father (or even Wilf) could be a Time Lord, and you can make "Time Lord" out of "Wilfred Mott".
    • It's also probable that the whole ring charade will be finished once and for all by the end of this series, as Davies is pressing a big reset button so everything's fresh, and loose ends tied, when he leaves the show as head writer.
    I think that's it.

ReputationRep:
    I thought Davies left the ring at the end of last season as a way for future writers to bring back the Master if they wanted.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    I thought Davies left the ring at the end of last season as a way for future writers to bring back the Master if they wanted.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Possibly. Depends how much he's intending on resetting. I'm sure future writers could find a way to bring anyone back if they wanted to.

ReputationRep:
    How long will this episode because it seems way too long for one hour??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaara.)
    How long will this episode because it seems way too long for one hour??
    I've heard that The Stolen Earth will be 50 minutes long and Journey's End will be 65 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    Stolen Earth is 50 minutes long. Says so in the TV Guide

Looking forward to it!

ReputationRep:
    Hell yeah I am looking forward to it

ReputationRep:
    Elizabeth Sladen and Freema Ageryman (sp?) were on GMTV, 'Richard Arnold Show' this morning discussing this saturday's dr.who. Well i say discussing, i mean Richard Arnold had to try hard to get anything out of them at all!

However he did say this and they confirmed:

Spoiler:
    Show
    One of the Doctor's loved travellers doesn't make it through. However they didn't say who. It could be Martha/ Donna/ Sarah - Jane or ROSE?

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping the finale will save this series' soundtrack from being dull; so far it's just been reusing the music from the previous series, and what new tracks there have been were some what unnoticeable and uninteresting.

ReputationRep:
    I'm very excited about tonight's episode, but I hope that RTD doesn't try and resolve any issues surrounding the Master and such like. I feel that it would be trying to cram too much into just 2 episodes.
    Also, RTD is still on board for the specials next year, so it's unlikely he'd resolve everything now.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm not sure if Donna dies or not, but Digital Spy says she won't be back after this series.

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.