Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pavan*)
    How did everyones interview at Liverpool go?
    The interview was ok...but its really competitive, they only have 8 places and they are interviewing so many applicants

ReputationRep:
    my conditions for bham are BBB

ReputationRep:
    well done for your offers guys.... what did people get asked at liverpool? interview tomorrow :woo:

also are the 8 places for the diploma or bsc?

ReputationRep:
    congrats everyone with their offers!
    good luck dental92 tomorrow i wil probably see you there i have mine too, what time is yours tomorrow?
    also is the 8 places for the bsc or the diploma? i didnt realise there were so little places!!

ReputationRep:
    Theres 24 places for the diploma and 8 places for the BSc

ReputationRep:
    oh dear =S :eek3:
    my interview is at 1:00. yours? Do you have any idea about the kinds of things they may ask us?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *RUBY*)
    i had my interview at manchester yesterday, there were two ladies who were really nice. the questions were harder thean at birmingham, for instance they asked you to talk about about blood-borne viruses and dental topic from the news... but they were a lot less intimidating and much more informal!! i found out i got an offer today so i guess my answers were ok. i have an interview at liverpool on thursday but i am not sure whether i should go or not becasue i already have offers from my first and second choices. Does anyone think it would still be worthwile?
    Hey ruby! what other questions did manchester ask, i got an interview next week!! please help! thanks!

ReputationRep:
    still havent heard anything from cardiffa bout diphe or liverpool about diphe so annoying!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *RUBY*)
    i had my interview at manchester yesterday, there were two ladies who were really nice. the questions were harder thean at birmingham, for instance they asked you to talk about about blood-borne viruses and dental topic from the news... but they were a lot less intimidating and much more informal!! i found out i got an offer today so i guess my answers were ok. i have an interview at liverpool on thursday but i am not sure whether i should go or not becasue i already have offers from my first and second choices. Does anyone think it would still be worthwile?
    If you have already got offers from your firm and insurance unis then theres not much point going to other interviews...but thats up to you

ReputationRep:
    mines at 9am :/ i really have no idea i hope they're quite nice though are you going on the tour?

ReputationRep:
    ye i am. 12:30? are you?
    arghhhh im so scared!!!

ReputationRep:
    oh shut up dental92! i know who you really are muahahha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauren1010)
    mines at 9am :/ i really have no idea i hope they're quite nice though are you going on the tour?
    how did urs go?.... =s

ReputationRep:
    it went okay thank you, it seemed to go really quickly though!! how was yours? do you have any idea when they will let us know what they've decided?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauren1010)
    it went okay thank you, it seemed to go really quickly though!! how was yours? do you have any idea when they will let us know what they've decided?
    yee same!! they were really nice... i have no idea... hopefully they wont keep us waiting too long though!

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,
    I haven't used this before but i am a dental nurse and has the national cert, i am currently on an access to HE course of health sciences. I have applied for Barts, Eastman, Kings and Portsmouth. I got rejected from eastman but have an interview with Portsmouth...tomorrow! I am really nervous. Does anyone know if i stand a chance of getting in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i-like-teef!)
    Hello everyone,
    I haven't used this before but i am a dental nurse and has the national cert, i am currently on an access to HE course of health sciences. I have applied for Barts, Eastman, Kings and Portsmouth. I got rejected from eastman but have an interview with Portsmouth...tomorrow! I am really nervous. Does anyone know if i stand a chance of getting in?
    They invited you for an interview, so yes, you do stand a chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dental24)
    How come you said dental hygiene over the combined course? I thought that the combined course would have been better because you would get to do therapy aswell as hygiene?

How many people interviewed you and can you remember there names? So it wasnt the interviewers that were horrible it was just that you could really remember youre personal statement.. Im really sorry to hear that you thought it went badly.. You always think the worst out of interviews anyways and make it seem much worse than it was! Good luck though!
    I dont know. I would prefer to do dental hygiene.
    And i had two people who interviewed me and i have no idea what their names were because i was too nervous.
    The interviewers were really nice to me. Btw have you applied to leeds dental institute? its not through ucas.
    thanks and good luck in yours in march.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash18)
    hi i applied to cardiff as well for the combined diploma but havent heard back yet, what do you do for the lab work? i dont think all unis do that do they?
    Well cardiff are still holding interviews
    i was supposed to have one in march but i think their cancelling that one.
    I didnt do the lab work because i was the only one who turned up and they said there was no point in me doing it seeing as i would be the only one. i was a bit dissapointed bout that. most unis do group discussions.
    good luck though

ReputationRep:
    has anyone else applied to barts or kings?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 6, 2011

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.