Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piece_by_piece)
    Have King's acknowledged anyone?!
    Nope, no one in my school (8 applying to King's). How did your interview go?
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by toby_ling)
    Nope, no one in my school (8 applying to King's). How did your interview go?
    Yay, so it's not just me! :p:

My interview was okayish thanks. It could have gone better/worse!

ReputationRep:
    leicester or keele acknowledgements anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tassacharlotte)
    leicester or keele acknowledgements anyone?
    no leicester yet

ReputationRep:
    i haven't had a keele acknowledgement yet.

ReputationRep:
    Yay, so it's not just me! :p:

My interview was okayish thanks. It could have gone better/worse!
    Coolio! I wish I was in your position - you've pretty much got yourself a place at Birmingham!
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Coolio! I wish I was in your position - you've pretty much got yourself a place at Birmingham!
    I wish I could agree with you, but I just don't know. I don't think I gave a good impression tbh, so I won't be surprised if I get rejected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -UNKNOWN)
    no leicester yet
    I don't think Leicester give out acknowledgements. I don't remember having one last year.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could agree with you, but I just don't know. I don't think I gave a good impression tbh, so I won't be surprised if I get rejected
    I doubt it. Even on an internet forum, you come across as someone lovely and confident. You're academics are right up there, too. You will not get rejected.

ReputationRep:
    Get a room ^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trektor)
    I don't think Leicester give out acknowledgements. I don't remember having one last year.
    do kings and imperial give out acknowledgements?

ReputationRep:
    These damn postal strikes had to happen now, didn't they?
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    I doubt it. Even on an internet forum, you come across as someone lovely and confident. You're academics are right up there, too. You will not get rejected.
    Aw thank you, that's really sweet of you to say!

Lets hope we both get offers :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by najeezy)
    I don't know about that. Sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by najeezy)
    I haven't gotten a reply from either kings or imperial. I'm just glad to know it wasn't only me haha

ReputationRep:
    Aw thank you, that's really sweet of you to say!

Lets hope we both get offers :yes:
    PBP, I secretly hate you. But it's all jealously - you deserve to get in, profile is good and attitude even better. As I said, I hate you But you're not applying to the same places as me so it's all gravy :p:

xx
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by lekky)
    PBP, I secretly hate you. But it's all jealously - you deserve to get in, profile is good and attitude even better. As I said, I hate you But you're not applying to the same places as me so it's all gravy :p:

xx
    :p:

It's all good then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamesop)
    I haven't gotten a reply from either kings or imperial. I'm just glad to know it wasn't only me haha
    Yeah I'm in the same boat as you, and so are about 10 people at my school so its okay:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eskamulia)
    I'm not sure if they have a cut-off for 104 I've been looking around and haven't come across anything that says they do. Either way, they pay close attention to personal statement and other things
    I've also applied to East Anglia, Cardiff, Bristol and Leeds. What about you? Good luck by the way!
    I've also applied to Peninsula, Leicester and St Andrews. I am really hoping I at least get one interview, this is my second time..
    After reading this one on there website (http://www.medicine.manchester.ac.uk...plications.doc)
    I really hope that they don't apply it to the A104 admissions..

Good luck to you too btw

ReputationRep:
    Have King's acknowledged anyone?!
    King's says some people will not hear anythin until April

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.