Turn on thread page Beta

Full-Body Naked Scanner WTF??? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by warrenpenalver)
    What next?? vagina/arse probes with cameras to see if your hiding a small bomb where the sun dont shine??? :eek:
    As much as this made me laugh...please don't give them ideas!

ReputationRep:
    You know, this scheme is optional, right? Wouldn't the terrorists just refuse to be scanned? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DisgruntledMoth)
    I think we're on to something here.
    I hope you don't mind but i've already chosen the name of the company; Droopy Mats™

ReputationRep:
    I read in the paper today that they are not scanning Children now at Mcr for fear of paedophile charges.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with Duncan70. I don't particularly care if I receive snickers because of my overweight body and relatively small "package," but I don't want my 9, 12, and 14 yo daughters ogled by some perv in a back room every time I send them to visit Gramma.

ReputationRep:
    I only object if I'm not given a moment to *fluff* the obvious a bit to impress Mr/Miss Random Scanner Operator.

ReputationRep:
    so to the guy with the comment about not wanting to blow up in mid air. I have a 3 year old daughter. I do not want any pervert looking at my daughter naked there needs to be another option. besides most explosives are made with materials that won't be detected on the scanners or out of metal that will be detected with a regular metal detector.
    No some of us have family that lives all the way across the country and we have to fly if they are in the hospital or die.
    I just think these scanners (if we must have them) need to be optional.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.