Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BadRomance222)
    You speak sense, this guy is seriously narrow minded :eek3:
    thank you! i know right?!?! it's people like these that end up living a lonely life because no one is "good enough."
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BadRomance222)
    Fat boobs and fat hips, that is not curvy, her flab is covering her natural curves
    She is curvy because her waist is nipped in and you can see the hourglass shape. You don't have to be a particular size or body fat level to be curvy, it's to do with the proportions between bust, waist, and hips.

If we say a 0.7 waist/hip ratio is the true definition of being curvy, that means a woman could have a 24" waist and 34" hips, 26" waist and 37" hips, 28" waist and 40" hips or even 30" waist and 43" hips....I won't go any further because I do believe that a 32"+ waist is unhealthy regardless of WHR. But all the above can be considered equally curvy despite the size difference.

ReputationRep:
    Hands up if you come into these threads just to look at the pictures that get posted as examples :tong:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HSM92)
    Well you just made yourself sound like a ****, because If I don't have a sticky out belly (I HAVE A FLAT STOMACH) But I don't have a flat ironing board figure with a flat ass, boobs, and no hips, in your imaginary world I'm considered fat?
    Why would you be considered fat? if there's nothing curvery about you? You sound thin.
    I'm just saying men usually like thin women. There's no such thing as 'Curvey', just thin, medium, fat and then obese.. etc...

I don't mean to be a '****' but if you don't want the truth, don't ask for it.

ReputationRep:
    The fatter the better, more to hold onto

Plus provides extra warmth during those cold winter months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rj1990)
    Why have you quoted my post with me saying "To me this is curvy" above the pic? Edit that!
    Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed :\

ReputationRep:
    Let's bring it down to the basics.

I have E cup boobs.
    I have a tight ass.
    I have hot legs.
    And my stomach's not like a washboard.

You'd still take my clothes off and do disgusting things to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetescapeyeahh)
    Let's bring it down to the basics.

I have E cup boobs.
    I have a tight ass.
    I have hot legs.
    And my stomach's not like a washboard.

You'd still take my clothes off and do disgusting things to me.

uhhmm
    actually probably

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.