Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's so special about Emma Watson? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I cant believe this thread has reached 10 pages and counting...

She's clearly attractive and seems like a nice woman hence why men like her.

Are you sure this isnt rooted in jealousy OP? Because it sounds like it is. She never asked to be a sex symbol or whatever its just the way it seemingly worked out, men have different taste in women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShadowConspiracy)
    Do name a few, Or you just hating cause you don't look half as good as her.

Are you one of those girls who's like ugly and looks down on everyone because you see yourself as a good looking girl.

To be honest, Majority of girls out there are ugly only a select few of the diamonds shine from the rest of the dirt
    Amanda Bynes, Selena Gomez, Hayden Panettiere, Raven Symone to name a few

heres a pic, make your own mind up.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1447431&page=2

I'm not jealous, I just feel she's overrated.

If you think Emma is a the only few stunners in the world. Then there's something wrong with you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    I cant believe this thread has reached 10 pages and counting...

She's clearly attractive and seems like a nice woman hence why men like her.

Are you sure this isnt rooted in jealousy OP? Because it sounds like it is. She never asked to be a sex symbol or whatever its just the way it seemingly worked out, men have different taste in women.
    I'm not, there's a lot of potter fans on this forum. Enough with this jealously crap. When a girl be mouths another girl, she's automatically jealous? :lolwut: I can appreciate beautiful people, but she isn't what I would call a stunner. My opinions are my opinions, deal with it. It's not jealously, it's annoyance of how overrated she is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    she's beautiful, very pretty, hot, and attractive :love:

But set aside all that, she's a great woman with a lot of talent. She's a sensible down to earth person, humble, modest, smart, and sets a good example for young kids. She doesn't drink or smoke. She's also very studious, studying at a top ivy league school, university of brown. That alone makes her a responsible person, and it also shows her desire for learning, which really sets an example to everyone out there, to us even...emma has everything, fame, wealth, etc, however, she prefers education over all of them.

Emma watson is truly an inspiration. Seriously though if i were ever to marry her, i'd be the luckiest guy in the whole world

you read my mind:d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    I'm not, there's a lot of potter fans on this forum. Enough with this jealously crap. When a girl be mouths another girl, she's automatically jealous? :lolwut: I can appreciate beautiful people, but she isn't what I would call a stunner. My opinions are my opinions, deal with it. It's not jealously, it's annoyance of how overrated she is.
    Yes but you need to understand that some people think she's beautiful we all have different tastes!

I think Rachel Mcadams is an absolute stunner, some of my other friends think Scarlett Johansonn etc.. we all have different opinions.

I dont think Emma Watson is in the league of Mcadams but she's clearly NOT unattractive, and part of her appeal is that she's very normal and clearly smart hence studying at a top University - we dont see many role model type people in the media, she's one of the very few - its better to look up to her than Megan Dox TBH!

Then how come you dont see guys making threads, ooh Bradd Pitt is so overated etc...

We dont make them because in no way does it effect us, nor Emma Watson's looks affect YOU. We realise that different people think of beauty differently hence my example above. How on earth does people saying she's pretty annoy you so much so that you decided to make a thread about it? - what difference does it make to you?

Btw im not even a harry potter fan

ReputationRep:
    Even I get a boner over her, and I'm not even human.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)

I think Rachel Mcadams is an absolute stunner, some of my other friends think Scarlett Johansonn etc.. we all have different opinions.

Scarlett is what I call a natural beauty

I dont think Emma Watson is in the league of Mcadams but she's clearly NOT unattractive,

If you'd read my edit, I said I was a little harsh with the average bit, she's pretty, not beautiful.

- its better to look up to her than Megan Dox TBH!

They're loads of young celebs who are just as lovely and normal as Emma Watson, they're just very underrated.

How on earth does people saying she's pretty annoy you so much so that you decided to make a thread about it? - what difference does it make to you?

LOL. So why do we read celeb mags? Why do you like to hear the latest celeb gossip (hence the reason why my thread is on the 'celeb gossip forum')? Why do we talk about celebs amongst our friends? Because celebs make life a little bit more interesting, celebrity media is everywhere, so it's only natural that we have our own opinions on celebs. So in a sense it DOES affect us.

Btw im not even a harry potter fan
    I didn't say you were.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    I didn't say you were.
    U jealous because you're not getting any sexy time? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    I didn't say you were.
    I'll reply later, Barca vs Madrid is on :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    She may uses this site and if she read this thread, she might get upset.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mm_Minty)
    Hun, there are millions of people who have better bodies than me and I'm not jealous of them or criticizing them for being fake.... In fact, if I were to call everyone I'm jealous of fake, I'd be ****ging off some of my favourite people!
    And I would think before accusing someone of having a **** body when you have no idea what they look like :rolleyes:
    OHNOEZ a celeb gets more attention than me!!! a) I do not particularly crave attention, it is a sure-fire way to ensure that I will trip over b)there are tons of other celebs that have more attention than me, if I were to choose someone to be jealous of in relation to how much attention they got, wouldn't it be more likely I chose Miley Cyrus or someone? Or MJ, perchance?
    Beauty is all in the eye of the beholder and being jealous of her looks would make it sound as if I wanted to look like her, which I don't. I would rather be the hag I am now than a plastic disney creation, but then that's just me.

Erm, you do realise that pretty much every magazine cover photograph will have been photoshopped, especially with an image like that. I hate to break it to you, but she's a human being at the end of the day, she will have pores, hair and blemishes - just like everyone else, but that picture makes her look flawless so if nothing else they've at least touched up her skin, but it's most likely that they've done other things too - that's just the way the media is, no matter how beautiful someone is orginally, they can always enhance it.

Google her pictures? Nah, I'll leave you to do that - I'm sure you'd derive much more satisfaction from it than I ever could.

Please explain to me how you cam to the conclusion that I am dumb? Some evidence of that would be nice.

Yes, it's obviously me that has no life, when you're the one who seems to stalk female celebrities like there's no tomorrow.

Oh no, you insulted me I am just so terribly upset by that personal remark that has no relevance to the matter at hand that I may just go cry in a corner :rolleyes:
    k.

ReputationRep:
    Potter fans get defensive? DId you not see your earlier outburst when I simply mentioned the name 'Jonny Depp'??

(Original post by T-Toe)
    (Original post by insoms)
    'What's so special about Jonny Depp' or some other idol alot of girls love.
    You're blind. Pretty but not beautiful. I know beauty when I see it. Emma stone has nicer features. The fact the she played a leading in Harry Potter automatically makes her hot in your eyes. admit it. Johnny Deep a very talented actor, the fact he can play roles that completely contrast his natural character (which is very passive) is truly awesome. It's as if Edward Scissor hands, Jack Sparrow and Willy Wonker are being played by 3 different men. He can even pull off a convincing British accent. If you think Emma is at the same standard as Johnny (acting wise) than there's something seriously wrong with you.
    Didn't even suggest she was better than him but w/e. Seems alittle hipocritical that you're so against all the Emma Watson lovers but because you have a little celebrity crush on an actor suddenly he's the most fantabulous actor the world has ever seen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    No, I really wouldn't. I don't hate her, I just don't see the fascination. She's had a very easy life, she hasn't had to struggle to become who she is. Her role as Hermione as well as her good grades is what turns you gross TSR geeks on. That's it.
    woah woah woah...im no gross TSR geek ...

wtf if your problem! Settle down! rage over nothing

she's not amazing..i didnt even say that :/ i simply said i would and many other
    half sane men probably would too

all you ever seem to do is complain/emo on these forums anyway so calling me a "gross TSR geek" is bordering on ironic/retarded

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insoms)
    Potter fans get defensive? DId you not see your earlier outburst when I simply mentioned the name 'Jonny Depp'??

Didn't even suggest she was better than him but w/e. Seems alittle hipocritical that you're so against all the Emma Watson lovers but because you have a little celebrity crush on an actor suddenly he's the most fantabulous actor the world has ever seen?
    Newsflash, I don't have a crush on Johnny Depp, but I do appreciate his talent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh993)

she's not amazing..i didnt even say that :/ i simply said i would and many other

all you ever seem to do is complain/emo on these forums anyway so calling me a "gross TSR geek" is bordering on ironic/retarded

xxx
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    She was young, she had no experience, she was picked because she looked the part. FACT. It had nothing to do with how good of an actor she was. She was just lucky.
    lolwut - how can you "look" the part of a character in a book? Yes you obviously have to meet the baseline description but beyond that any actor can play that role. To get a role like that you have to be a good actor; FACT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Resonanse)
    lolwut - how can you "look" the part of a character in a book? Yes you obviously have to meet the baseline description but beyond that any actor can play that role. To get a role like that you have to be a good actor; FACT.
    yeah, you're right, she definitely has to potential to win an academy award

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    yeah, you're right, she definitely has to potential to win an academy award
    I'm going to assume that was sarcasm considering your earlier comments [although to indicate that through text you really should put /sarcasm] but you're right, she could well win an academy award; I'd be surprised if the latest Harry Potter film doesn't win some form of award...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Resonanse)
    I'm going to assume that was sarcasm considering your earlier comments [although to indicate that through text you really should put /sarcasm] but you're right, she could well win an academy award; I'd be surprised if the latest Harry Potter film doesn't win some form of award...
    LMAO some of you harry potter stans are really on another planet. Rupert Grint is the best actor out of the three, yet he's the most underrated...hmm it's a shame

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh993)

xxx
    Stalker much? Dude, i'm addicted to TSR but you're the gross TSR geek.

Sucks to be you

LOL i'm joking.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.