Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm not attracted to British girls anymore Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosieRose;28713079[I)
    ]Oh my god, seriously. Uh, so you're not insulting me yourself?[/I] :rolleyes: I will stop raging about this because I cannot actually believe that you think what you say is true. Personally, I have not encountered any of this type of attitude from my male friends, so I must conclude that you are simply a troll.

And not being funny, but what does me having to do exercise have to do with anything :curious:
    HERP DERP. Obviously you skipped all of your English classes.

Please prove me wrong.

Please find studies and articles saying how British women are great or even normal? I will save you time by telling you that there are none, because most British women are a complete joke.

(Original post by RosieRose)
    What are you talking about? :curious:

How, exactly, do you define an easy subject? Have you been to every other foreign university and checked out the statistics of every man/woman in a class in comparison to the UK? No. But if you have, you really are rather sad and I suggest that you get off the keyboard and get a life.
    The first part was a reply to your statement : So, uh, who got them pregnant in the first place?
    :rolleyes:

Easy subjects? History, English, arts in general etc.

Why would I need to go to foreign uni's? All I have to do is walk around my own and see the proof for myself. About 90% of the female science PhD students are foreign, and in some of the science's , about 50% of the girl undergrad's are foreign (and the class is only about 10% girls, so go figure how horribly disproportional that is when ~ 80% of the class are English guys).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbo1234)

Easy subjects? History, English, arts in general etc.
    Wow, that really shows off your massive intellect. Such a reasonable answer! So, I'm guessing that all people in those subjects are just complete morons who just chose those subjects because they couldn't do Maths and Science? :rolleyes:

Why would I need to go to foreign uni's? All I have to do is walk around my own and see the proof for myself. About 90% of the female science PhD students are foreign, and in some of the science's , about 50% of the girl undergrad's are foreign (and the class is only about 10% girls, so go figure how horribly disproportional that is when ~ 80% of the class are English guys).
    Um, didn't you realise that the UK is multicultural? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosieRose)
    Wow, that really shows off your massive intellect. Such a reasonable answer! So, I'm guessing that all people in those subjects are just complete morons who just chose those subjects because they couldn't do Maths and Science? :rolleyes:

Um, didn't you realise that the UK is multicultural? :curious:
    History and other humanities are easier then science degree's. This is not saying they are easy, just much easier. Again, why do British girls take the easy option? And is it not amazing how so many female foreign students from all over the world have been taught maths better then girls from the British educational system? :rolleyes:

Um, didn't you realise that the UK is multicultural?

No **** Sherlock :holmes:
    Regardless, these students are international students as I Have talked to them. :rolleyes: So regardless of your colour, it is very much a cultural mentality that British girls should do easy subjects.

ReputationRep:
    Skipping the circular argument and getting back on-topic..........

How many non-British women have you been out with?

(I'll throw this open to the field as well. Might be interesting to get some views on this)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sungirlshines)
    Not at all.
    Most models on the catwalk are russian and very successful: Natalia Vodianova, Eugenya Volodina, Marina Linchuk, Natalsha Poly,Olga Kurylenko, Anna Selezneva, Masha Novoselova, Tanya Dziahileva etc etc etc... cause i dont know them all.
    Need I say more? I guess no...
    No, you don't. You just ended your own argument by using catwalk models as a benchmark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deus Irae)
    As a foreigner (danish) studying in the UK a few years back, I have to agree with the OP.

As a previous poster has said, it's due to history really. England has been invaded by French, Romans, Vikings, etc. An that mix of genes on an island simply put...don't mix well. So you'll see people with nordic eyes, roman noses, french lips, and well, it's usually not pretty. Everyone I've ever spoken to about England, and I've been living in several EU countries, they all say that brits are the least attractive people in Europe.
    Actually genetic tests have shown that while the waves of migration had an impact culturally on the UK, genetically there has been little impact and most White British people are primarily descended from the original settlers on the island, so if we're ugly then it's down to our own genes, not the mix of others. Plus the most mixed genetically in Europe (the Southern Europeans and Eastern Europeans) are generally seen as the most attractive i thought?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ..and I am British

My attraction has gotten for absolute preference to virtually non-existent.

I've noticed a couple of things that white brit girls seem to have:

-sluttish behaviour - to attract guys which makes me sick.
    -the need to slap on make up ALL the time.
    -manipulative behaviour
    -coldness / unfriendly
    -manly
    -crude
    -loud, don't mind much but everyone hates a loud mouth
    -heavy drinks, falling about in the streets
    -lack of morals
    -and their general appearance has just become very boring.

anyone else notice this?

The thing i never get about these threads is how it's mostly British guys who are there agreeing. I mean hello?!??!...do you guys have some sort of distorted mirror where you look into it and all see Johnny Depp's or Brad Pitt's looking back?! Sorry to break it to British guys but YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN THE GIRLS!!!! I'm a realist and i agree with a lot of what you said (not to say that ALL British girls are like that though, but i bet it's a lot more prevalent over here than it is in other countries) but if there's one thing i cannot stand it's hypocrisy! Most British guys are exactly the same, if not much worse than British girls! What you guys lack in "slapping on make up" you make up for in drenching yourself in hair gel and cheap aftershave. And heavy drinking and lack of morals??! LOL, i've seen British guys abroad literally pissing in each others mouths they were so wasted! In fact, the only attribute in your list that British guys generally seem NOT to possess is being manly-i mean it's not hard for British girls to appear manly when compared to most British guys now is it? I mean please, i'll put my hands up and say that compared to most foreign women British girls generally don't exactly come out smelling of roses, but maybe if for once British guys admitted the same instead of pretending that they're all Adonises with upmost intelligence and perfect morals and manners, you wouldn't come across as such jokes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BellaBoo)
    The thing i never get about these threads is how it's mostly British guys who are there agreeing. I mean hello?!??!...do you guys have some sort of distorted mirror where you look into it and all see Johnny Depp's or Brad Pitt's looking back?! Sorry to break it to British guys but YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN THE GIRLS!!!! I'm a realist and i agree with a lot of what you said (not to say that ALL British girls are like that though, but i bet it's a lot more prevalent over here than it is in other countries) but if there's one thing i cannot stand it's hypocrisy! Most British guys are exactly the same, if not much worse than British girls! What you guys lack in "slapping on make up" you make up for in drenching yourself in hair gel and cheap aftershave. And heavy drinking and lack of morals??! LOL, i've seen British guys abroad literally pissing in each others mouths they were so wasted! In fact, the only attribute in your list that British guys generally seem NOT to possess is being manly-i mean it's not hard for British girls to appear manly when compared to most British guys now is it? I mean please, i'll put my hands up and say that compared to most foreign women British girls generally don't exactly come out smelling of roses, but maybe if for once British guys admitted the same instead of pretending that they're all Adonises with upmost intelligence and perfect morals and manners, you wouldn't come across as such jokes.
    Statistically and all the research shows that actually we are better then girls, especially at the student age. Girls now drink more then men and are starting to develop more masculine traits eg. loud, aggressive etc. No guys are acting more feminine by being camp etc. As for weight, their is a higher chance at this age that a guy will be under weight rather then overweight - the same is not true for women. Also depression is on the increase for women but not for men.

ReputationRep:
    Is this definitely Finnish? Because the guy looks Russian to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ..and I am British

My attraction has gotten for absolute preference to virtually non-existent.

I've noticed a couple of things that white brit girls seem to have:

-sluttish behaviour - to attract guys which makes me sick.
    -the need to slap on make up ALL the time.
    -manipulative behaviour
    -coldness / unfriendly
    -manly
    -crude
    -loud, don't mind much but everyone hates a loud mouth
    -heavy drinks, falling about in the streets
    -lack of morals
    -and their general appearance has just become very boring.

anyone else notice this?

I'm not slutty, don't put on loads of make up, not manipulative, only unfriendly when people talk to me when I'm by myself and won't leave me alone when I want them to, a little bit manly, in such I'm not overly girly, not loud, don't drink, and only fall in the streets when I don't look where I'm going, I have morals, and I don't mean to look boring

Anyway, what I'm trying to say, if in a somewhat elongated way, is that we aren't all like that. If you go to places where there are loads of girls like that; ie, pubs, clubs and bars, then what do you expect? The vast majority of my friends are the same as me, so like attracts like.

ReputationRep:
    xx

ReputationRep:
    You can't generalise all girls like that... that's like calling all guys a****.
    Also, if you felt so strongly about your point, surely you wouldn't have to post a thread anonymously?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bakerzoid)
    A British woman, complaining about hypocrisy... seriously wtf.
    And what's that supposed to mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheQuickestSilver)
    Russian & Swedish girls on the other hand :drool:
    I don't have such problem at the moment. Loads of girls have targeted me and all of them British. Love Aussies and New Zealand girls too - they all have one thing in common - they are good at dazzling a bloke like me with their flirtatious behavior.

On the other hand, Slavic, Far East and Muslim girls for just a friendship are a yes but for a relationship, heart feelings and etc - certainly a NO, NO, NO!

ReputationRep:
    british girls are absolutely disgusting.

it's not only their attitude and behaviour, but it is also genetics that you cant change. british girls are naturally ugly looking, how can you change that? britain is doomed.

ReputationRep:
    You mean there was a time you were attracted to them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sungirlshines)
    Not at all.
    Most models on the catwalk are russian and very successful: Natalia Vodianova, Eugenya Volodina, Marina Linchuk, Natalsha Poly,Olga Kurylenko, Anna Selezneva, Masha Novoselova, Tanya Dziahileva etc etc etc... cause i dont know them all.
    Need I say more? I guess no...
    russian girls are prettier than english girls, but i don't think they are all that. the reason they have so many models is because russia has a huge population, and they have huge russian populations in neighbouring countries like kazakhstan and ukraine as well.

polish and czech girls are a lot more beautiful than russian girls.

ReputationRep:
    To all ppl who say things as 'these girls are disgusting', on the other hand 'these are naturally beautiful' and so on.

Don't you, guys, get it that beauty is a matter of point of view? Girls that are not attractive to me, might be attractive to you and vice versa.

I like the looks of British girls, as well as Aussies and NZ ones, other guys may not.

On the other hand, Polish, Russian, Bulgarian, Czech girls for me are a NO, NO, NO but for someone else, they might be a yes, yes, yes. And btw for me that a girl from a certain nationality is a no, does not mean I think she is literally ugly. She simply might not be attractive to me.

It's a point of view and a matter of preference. You can't just say that certain nationalities of girls are ugly cos u might offend a guy that likes them and the girls themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redkicker)
    russian girls are prettier than english girls, but i don't think they are all that. the reason they have so many models is because russia has a huge population, and they have huge russian populations in neighbouring countries like kazakhstan and ukraine as well.

polish and czech girls are a lot more beautiful than russian girls.
    Never ever seen a polish model in my life, only the Czech Karolina Kurkova.

ReputationRep:
    British girls are scritty scrottin scallies and all have bad teggies!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.