Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    do you have any idea of your predicted grades for the final summer exams?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbles)
    It's like this for me

Clifton because my course is there, sports is there and I'll be doing that.

City because I'm a very social person and love going out lots lol!

HELPPP
    I'm gonna have this problem if i get an offer from here too! Wanting to do primary education which is on Clifton but really torn between where i'd rather to live!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie1803x)
    I'm gonna have this problem if i get an offer from here too! Wanting to do primary education which is on Clifton but really torn between where i'd rather to live!
    Just so you know Primary Ed are in most/ if not every day during the week, and quite often this will be for 9am lectures- just saying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scorpio2211)
    Just so you know Primary Ed are in most/ if not every day during the week, and quite often this will be for 9am lectures- just saying.
    yeahh i've been told that at the open days but thanks anyway lucky me haa!

ReputationRep:
    yeahh i've been told that at the open days but thanks anyway lucky me haa!
    I'm just gonna go for Clifton Campus accommodation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wavey93)
    So what's it like? Socially? The work? Is it good? Which is the best campus for first years?
    Hello, apologies for the late reply!
    I find socially it is very good There's club nights in different clubs for different tastes every night of the week, and plenty of bars for a more chilled out evening. Personally I'd say that the city campus is the best, as clifton is somewhat of an island on the end of a busy dual carriage way. The city campus also puts you near the good shops and better student life generally. But don't be put off if you'd rather Clifton, I am biased

Work-wise I find that many of my tutors are very helpful, the course content is suitably challenging without being dominating or boring, they manage to make it interesting and always presenting us with new concepts and ideas, and willing to have discussions about the subject matter. Personally I'd rather more lecture hours as I'm the type of person who needs someone to remind me to do work, left to my own devices I have a tendency to vegitate :rolleyes:

The only things that annoy me is that a) after having lived in Nottingham for nearly 19 years everyone and everything becomes interconnected. A girl from my flat meets a guy in a bar, he's friends with my best friend's ex. That sort of thing haha, but I guess it's a fact of life! and b) I do get slightly bored of having seen everything after a while, but for new students it's still a whole new experience. I just get a bit of envy when my friends come home from leeds or manchester having experienced new places. I'm intending to go to London as soon as I can!

ReputationRep:
    I'm just gonna go for Clifton Campus accommodation
    yeah i think i will too just hoping i get an offer cos i really want to go there!

ReputationRep:
    yeah i think i will too just hoping i get an offer cos i really want to go there!
    I'm sure you will

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you will
    fingers crossed! what course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    fingers crossed! what course are you doing?
    Sport and Exercise Science Thought it was obvious from my sig What you wanna do?

ReputationRep:
    Sport and Exercise Science Thought it was obvious from my sig What you wanna do?
    oh actually yeah i'd already read that that's what you're doing haa. and primary education, had my interview there so now just waiting to hear back from them but it won't be til end of jan/start of feb

ReputationRep:
    oh actually yeah i'd already read that that's what you're doing haa. and primary education, had my interview there so now just waiting to hear back from them but it won't be til end of jan/start of feb
    Well that's not too long then You should get in, and hopefully I'll see you around clifton?

ReputationRep:
    Well that's not too long then You should get in, and hopefully I'll see you around clifton?
    lets hope so!

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one not going to live at Campus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sanniehald)
    Am I the only one not going to live at Campus?
    Where you gonna live?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miggy)
    I've applied to NTU also.

My predicted grades are ABB for a course asking for BBC (Business Management and Entrepreneurship) so if I don't get an offer I will be thoroughly pissed off!

NTU is the only uni i want to go to! Anyone else applied for this course?
    I applied for Business Management and Marketing
    It's gonna be my firm choice

ReputationRep:
    I expect to see a lot of you waiting on offers to be joing the Freshers group on facebook hehe... so get those offers and meet them!

ReputationRep:
    I expect to see a lot of you waiting on offers to be joing the Freshers group on facebook hehe... so get those offers and meet them!
    yay,cannot wait when im gonna be one of the group members

ReputationRep:
    Going to be driving with my mum 140 miles to nottingham for applicant visit day that lasts around 6 hours, is it worth it?

ReputationRep:
    Who is going on applicant open day on the 2nd March? I am going for psychology with sports science... My trip is 100miles there and back... so 200 total. But we get travel fees reimbursed by college for interviews and open days

I really need to check in here more reguarly lol. I was like WHAT 11 PAGES?! D=

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.