Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phiddy23)
    Hey guys, I'm really interested in studying in Copenhagen next year (Politics, I'm at Bristol right now) so would love to hear from anyone who is there ! Positives and negatives please

I'm starting to worry about it possibly being a bit boring... ? As in it's too spread out and there is any real student centre as there is in Bristol, but these concerns aren't really based on fact.

My only other European option is Gothenburg, which I know even less about, but I really want to be in Europe...
    Hiya, can't help you specifically but there's a good website I've found which is basically reviews from students. I couldn't see just a "Copenhagen University" option so this is the link to the Business School's reviews page, just to get you on the website:
    http://www.iagora.com/studies/uni/Co...usiness_School

Also here's the more recent chat thread for people who are away right now

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1999272

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phiddy23)
    Hey guys, I'm really interested in studying in Copenhagen next year (Politics, I'm at Bristol right now) so would love to hear from anyone who is there ! Positives and negatives please

I'm starting to worry about it possibly being a bit boring... ? As in it's too spread out and there is any real student centre as there is in Bristol, but these concerns aren't really based on fact.

My only other European option is Gothenburg, which I know even less about, but I really want to be in Europe...
    I'm going to Sweden on a semester abroad next year but not Gothenburg but to Stockholm instead. I've also visited there. I would say the main difference seems to be that there is less an emphasis on getting hugely drunk/clubbing like here and more about meeting for a quiet drink with friends. People still go clubbing of course. Also Sweden is quite expensive. Don't know anything about Copenhagen sorry any other questions let me know

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.