Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who wants to be in my e-friendship circle? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Dont tell me you listen to crappy rock like that girl. facepalm!
    Piss off.

Tell me what date you are going to westfield. And then i will stalk you when you are there, like your wing man And the good thing is, you wont even know im there (and if she is hot, i can steal her away from you)
    Anyway it sounds like you are in there mate. **** her before she changes her mind.

Hey i cant help it if she is falling for me. Thats just how lewroll rolls
    I see what you did there xD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    Piss off.

I see what you did there xD.
    I think I can feel the tension as well. You know, there is only one way to release all this tension:sexface:

lol

ReputationRep:
    Dont tell me you listen to crappy rock like that girl. facepalm!
    I mainly listen to alternative hip-hop but if I do listen to rock then it's classic rock. stuff like Queen, Boston, Bon Jovi, etc

take a look at my last.fm if you want:
    http://www.last.fm/user/Jay92Jay

and then there's other bands I listen to such as Muse, Gym Class Heroes and Arcade Fire.

Tell me what date you are going to westfield. And then i will stalk you when you are there, like your wing man And the good thing is, you wont even know im there (and if she is hot, i can steal her away from you)
    actually I'll tell you guys the date when we do decide upon one. you guys sound like you would be hilarious IRL since you're making me lol in this thread already...

plus I might be able to see you guys getting it on :ninja:

Thats just how lewroll rolls
    wa-hey!

IMO he should just **** her and leave her. No point in starting a relationship. The guy just needs a quick relief and this girl can provide it. Aint i right Monster?
    :eek3:

but seriously, she's amazing and she's a looker. I wouldnt lash and dash...she's too sweet for that

So any BlackMonster, feel free to ask me for advice ^^
    thanks for the offer, I think i'll take you up on that whenever I think of something. I rely on one of my friends who is a guy for help so I think a female approach to this would be wayyy better

ReputationRep:
    I think I can feel the tension as well. You know, there is only one way to release all this tension:sexface:

lol
    oh yeah? .......

Better get your hand busy then...¬¬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBlackMonster)
    I mainly listen to alternative hip-hop but if I do listen to rock then it's classic rock. stuff like Queen, Boston, Bon Jovi, etc

and then there's other bands I listen to such as Muse, Gym Class Heroes and Arcade Fire.

actually I'll tell you guys the date when we do decide upon one. you guys sound like you would be hilarious IRL since you're making me lol in this thread already...

thanks for the offer, I think i'll take you up on that whenever I think of something. I rely on one of my friends who is a guy for help so I think a female approach to this would be wayyy better
    Travie McCoy- Love his music..Do you like the dire straits?

woohoo we're invited to cockblock your date
    (haha not really)

ummm.....:eyebrow:

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah? .......

Better get your hand busy then...¬¬
    :eek: How did you know i was... ahh i see what you did there
    note: i wasnt really having a ****. The above statement is an example of humour

ReputationRep:

Hmm, im assuming your first name is Jay.
    You have an interesting music taste.

Really?
    We all know its going to happen, its inevitable

but seriously, she's amazing and she's a looker. I wouldnt lash and dash...she's too sweet for that
    Fair enough, mind if i have a crack at her first?

If you want advice, ask me not her. Ive seen Hitch about 3 times, i know how these things work

ReputationRep:
    Pics or she is a fake.

ReputationRep:

Really?

We all know its going to happen, its inevitable

If you want advice, ask me not her. Ive seen Hitch about 3 times, i know how these things work
    Looool, you're actually unbelievable....
    If I didn't find you funny, you'd be a huge tool.

And I can give a good feminine perspective BM -See what I did there shortening your name, its long to type

ReputationRep:
    ussumane doesn't seem to be in the spirit of this thread..he seems to have brought the TSR mob mentality here.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Wilzyy you are a sub - tell me what happens in the back room :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    it isn't actually, but I should just say it is.

and yeah, interesting is one word...I think I have the most unique taste out there. I was going to say that I listen to all music but I hate people who say that and then they leave out an important genre...

aw hell naw!

haha, I'll ask both you guys then...since you seem to be the only guys that actually gave effort in posting into this topic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)
    Wilzyy you are a sub - tell me what happens in the back room :holmes:
    I don't use the back room...I subbed for the advantages and now I can't remember which of them are free so I'm scared if I cancel i'll really miss something..Catch 22

ReputationRep:
    Looool, you're actually unbelievable....
    If I didn't find you funny, you'd be a huge tool.
    And I can give a good feminine perspective BM -See what I did there shortening your name, its long to type
    Thats what my mum says

Its lucky for you that you find me so charming then, otherwise you would be missing out

ReputationRep:
    Travie McCoy- Love his music..Do you like the dire straits?

woohoo we're invited to cockblock your date
    (haha not really)

ummm.....:eyebrow:
    Travie McCoy is good...I prefer his solo album to his stuff in GCH, since their stuff seems to be mainly hit or miss.
    never heard of them..

i'll treat you guys to some Krispy Kremes
    not really, I freaking love them and can eat a whole box...mmmm...also i'm stealing this effect from Lewroll

ReputationRep:
    Evening everyone.

How is the weather where you are? Any places getting better?

It is still ****ty snow here. Had to dig my car out of 2foot of snow this morning. I hope it disappears by friday.

ReputationRep:
    I don't use the back room...I subbed for the advantages and now I can't remember which of them are free so I'm scared if I cancel i'll really miss something..Catch 22
    Can't you take a quick peek?

ReputationRep:
    it isn't actually, but I should just say it is.

and yeah, interesting is one word...I think I have the most unique taste out there. I was going to say that I listen to all music but I hate people who say that and then they leave out an important genre...
    I listen to lots of different types of music- hip hop (mostly), grime, rnb, rock (although most of my rock songs are by Fall Out Boy), classical, latin. I have one metal song (voices by rev theory- its randy ortons entrance song ) I try not to listen to pop (becuase its crap), but ocassional i here something i like

aw hell naw!
    No fair

haha, I'll ask both you guys then...since you seem to be the only guys that actually gave effort in posting into this topic
    Yeah about that... isnt there a way of getting this thread closed so only everyone who has posted so far can post in it, that would be cool...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TravelGuru)
    Evening everyone.

It is still ****ty snow here. Had to dig my car out of 2foot of snow this morning. I hope it disappears by friday.
    Snow is slowly starting to melt here in East London, but it's predicted to Snow more tomorrow/Thursday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TravelGuru)
    Evening everyone.

Theres still snow where i am, although its mostly turned into black/grey/occasional white slush Hopefully it will snow on christmas, that'd be nice

I wish i had a car...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.