Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s_libra)
    I cannot believe that mads is gone! They didn't even do an exit for her or did they? I don't even remember seeing it! I was looking forward to the whole lenny/mads but I guess it wasn't going to go anywhere!

I find it annoying that kirsty, adam and mads have left yet I haven't really heard anyone saying anything about them it would be nice!

Not really liking the new characters but maybe that's because of how the others left hope they'll grow on me! Looks like a totally different casualty cast know
    how do you know she's gone? was it in todays episode?
    i really wanted to see the lenny/mads and her fiance thing! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halii_94)
    how do you know she's gone? was it in todays episode?
    i really wanted to see the lenny/mads and her fiance thing! :mad:
    http://www.holby.tv/news/present-new...na-haque-exits

If you look at the preview for casualty episodes shes not in any and hasn't been cast in any of the episodes! the least the could have done is a farewell episode!

I know I wanted to see how it would all unfold aswell, it's one of the reasons I was watching casualty :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else notice TWO ex corrie actors in the episode earlier? :P Also what was Mads final scene, wasn't it something random and non-conclusive for her character to then just suddenly disappear

ReputationRep:
    Spoilers for 24th September:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Tina O'Brien and Naomi Bentley return as recovering drug addicts Annie and Chloe, as the medical drama continues and Charlie's drugs programme comes under threat.

Annie and Chloe are back in the ED. Chloe is being treated for a blood clot on the leg and Annie is convinced that she's using again. Annie's worst fears are realised when sinister dealer Felix turns up, putting both Chloe's safety and the future of the clinic severely under threat.

Disappointed by his staff's attitude, Jordan appoints himself "head of complacency" and his first target is Zoe. But a bad day at the office for Zoe ends in a surprising promotion.

Meanwhile, the appearance of an estranged brother at a funeral ends in violence and the revelation of a long-held family secret…

Derek Thompson stars as Charlie, Michael French as Jordan and Sunetra Sarker as Zoe.

ReputationRep:
    i love casualty

ReputationRep:
    Wohoooaaah. Have they not heard of pulling the blinds :rolleyes:
    But :woo: finally!

ReputationRep:
    Do you reckon it will go any further? I really can't imagine Jay and Ruth in a relationship!

Thought it was a good episode though
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hmjessop)
    I really can't imagine Jay and Ruth in a relationship!
    They were in one before and they were really sweet together :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hmjessop)
    Do you reckon it will go any further? I really can't imagine Jay and Ruth in a relationship!

Thought it was a good episode though
    They have quite a big history together
    It's a long story...but essentially when Ruth was doing her surgical rotation she got invited to loads of dinners and invited Jay as her date [as a friend to start with] then it developed into something more.
    Lots of very cute lovey lovey moments, they kept it very quiet, Ruth got pregnant and took an abortion pill. Jay didn't know and thought she was having a miscarraige when she haemmorhaged [sp?] Ruth broke it off under instruction from her mentor [bit of a b*tch, the mentor, if I do say so myself :P]
    Lots of awkwardness and sad moments, Jay very upset thinking it was all his fault. They got back together and it was even sweeter, Jay moved in with Ruth cue very cute moment. Ruth then admitted to Jay that she took an abortion pill and there was a lot of tears.
    Then cue even more awkwardness and angry Jay.
    Blah blah blah, lots of sad people. Ruth tells Jay she loves him, but it was too late. She then married Edward and Jay realised he did love her, ran to registry office and he was too late. Jay got together with Polly, jealous Ruth.
    Ruth went on a downhill spiral and her and Jay were now on better terms, Staff Nurse Summers scene Lots of cute friend moments.
    Ruth went insane and became a bit stalky about Jay, he was there for her quite a lot in her madness moments.
    I'm sure you know the rest
    Sorry if I've repeated a lot of what you've seen!
    But yes, they have a lovely long history.

ReputationRep:
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news... but
    SPOILER!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s18/casualty/news/a346822/casualty-duo-ruth-jay-to-leave-show.html :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone think that Zoe & Nick could get back together
    Spoiler:
    Show
    During the fire a New Year? Perhaps he saves her or something

Or is that just my imagination running wild?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it's more likely that one of them will perish in the fire!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disenchanted)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it's more likely that one of them will perish in the fire!
    Oh no! :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandora.)
    Oh no! :cry2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Based on the fact that Casualty always has a Chrimbo fire, one member of staff normally dies. Remember that nice Australian doc? They killed him off saving a less interesting female member of staff. If Jay and/or Ruth are both dying in the fire though maybe Nick and Zoe are safe, just to keep the death toll down :P

edit// haha my spoiler on the previous page has half come true already! Just wonder if the part about Tamsin will...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disenchanted)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Based on the fact that Casualty always has a Chrimbo fire, one member of staff normally dies. Remember that nice Australian doc? They killed him off saving a less interesting female member of staff. If Jay and/or Ruth are both dying in the fire though maybe Nick and Zoe are safe, just to keep the death toll down :P
    Good point there, I didn't think of that.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd be very shocked if Jay or Ruth get killed off, considering their huge fanbase! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Nick Jordan and Dr Keogh :love:... :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quaveralien)
    nick jordan and Dr Keogh
    What about them?

ReputationRep:
    What about them?
    Haha nothing... I assumed my faces were self explanatory

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quaveralien)
    Haha nothing... I assumed my faces were self explanatory
    Ahaha, I didn't see them earlier I have to agree :love:

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha, I didn't see them earlier I have to agree :love:
    Haha I think TSR is playing up

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.