The Student Room Group

Is there anything your parents don't know about you that they really ought to?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Planar
LOL

Was he?

Well, I'm gay...so no :p:
Reply 201
Original post by Planar
So you don't have any friends. Curious. Do you want friends?

I have many acquaintances, but it never falls into friendship because I have very little in common with them, plus I am pretty shy. I'd like friends, but I haven't had one for some three years now - she was the only person I really had anything in common with, and when she left the country we drifted apart. I fear I'll be hard done by to find anyone I 'click' with, because such an occurence is rare.
That i'm not Christian...
Reply 203
Original post by cellophane11
THIS!!

There's loads of stuff they don't know about me!! And they are never going to find out

LOL
- The extent of my problems. I'm being referred to a psychiatrist and I can't wait until I can tell someone everything that has been happening.
- The extent to which my ex was an abusive, controlling idiot.
I saw this thread a few days ago and thought I would never post in it.
Now there is something they ought to know. Some important piece of info I've been trusted with, which is quite serious. But obviously, I can't talk, nor will I.
Reply 206
I have three piercings but they've only seen the one on the end of my cock
Reply 207
What if the parents planned this all and now know all your dirty secrets :lolwut:
Reply 208
Original post by ed_jnr
Dexter? Is that you?

Damn! You got me. :tongue:
My parents don't know **** about how I roll, that's how I like to keep it. THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND ME WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Reply 210
Original post by Gemma2010
me three, if they knew how truly sad and worried I was about stuff then and now...

I guess it'll make you stronger in the long run :smile:
Reply 211
Original post by katyness
I dont think my mum really knows me, we're just not that close :s-smilie:

I feel the same.. Neither really knows me at all.
They only know stuff about uni (not even all of this), drivers lisence, and stuff like my phone bill and what I want for christmas.

There's just so much stuff I can't tell them really.
I get along OK-ish with parents, compared to one and only older sibling who is like a nothing in my life. She never has been there for me, quite the opposite. I always have lived my separate life trying to deal with my own things alone, whilst helping her study a heck of a lot. Instead she calls me a stupid dumb ****ing retard.

No. My family know nothing and I can't say anything as they won't believe it, would flip out and probably blame everything on me no matter what. No matter how serious, keep it to myself, even if it is stuff that should be reported. Things wouldn't happen if I was brought up in a decent area and high school.
I binge drink 2-3 times a week but my mother thinks I'm tee-total. We've had this situation for a few years now. :erm:
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending