Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many people here have never had a girlfriend or boyfriend? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have never had a Girlfriend because I am yet to meet someone who is interested in me, yet I am also attracted to them.

I am not shy or lack social skills. I am either ugly or very unlucky.

ReputationRep:
    I did have a 'bf' when I was very young, though I don't think that counts as he was sort of just a very best friend lol.
    Well, at this particular moment in time I havent got a bf because the one and only guy I believed could be decided his Religion is more important than me
    Lately I've been a little more confident than I used to be, though that has something to do with leaving school
    I have had guys 'chat me up' without realising, especially throughout school, though whenever I was asked out I'd turn them down as I automatically believed they were joking - turns out a couple werent, oops hehehe. I wear glasses, don't wear make-up and am not an overly confident 'in your face' type of girl I'm relatively 'shy' until someone gets to know me, and I don't take any messin' - which I'm guessing puts guys off too I have morals and stick to them, most guys tend to go for girls without I have a bit of a wicked sense of humour, which can get me into trouble @ times I'm very passionate about my Sport, which also means I'm relatively physically fit - but as I don't 'show it off' as apparently I should, guys dont tend to look passed the first glance as far as I'm aware Either that or they're just too afraid to approach me!!

ReputationRep:
    i haven't
    came close this summer, we were friends for ages and liked each other but neither had the confidence to just come out and say it
    now he's off at uni and just got his old girlfriend back
    next time i'll just be more confident and worry less about consequences and implications
    other than that i don't worry about it, other than him i haven't met someone i'd consider

ReputationRep:
    Me. Although I'm 14, I've never found anyone I could have a decent conversation with. It may be because I attend a school that was fully boys until last year?

I'm generally shy though. However if I do get off on a good note, it usually stays for a long time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElectronicPanda)
    i've never.

probably because i go on here all the time
    You're doing it wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_muneeb_x)
    Oh well things happened and we all shifted back to Pakistan which is my home country...But Dubai was amazing and Hopefully UK would be too :P

HAHAHA...I remember the underwear things My ex in Dubai once told me a very detailed account of it and she went on to say they know the size that fits perfectly
    Although i must admit it must be freaky... Are you going to uni in Saudi Arabia ? i mean that wouldn't be very cool eh ?

Well there you go! You know I'm not lying! I'm not going to uni here, no. I've decided on an English Literature degree at the University of London. It's ideal because I can kind of study from wherever-I don't have to drop everything and go back to the UK permanently! Bonus of course is that I love English. It says on your profile that your going to Oxford? Are you a bit of a boff then?

Oh, and have you never been to the UK before? If so, I'm sure you will find it quite liberating but as with all countries it most definitely has its downsides.

ReputationRep:
    Judging by the general cohort of guys on TSR, I think
    a more appropriate thread title would be "How many of you have even seen a girl in real life?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bleak)
    I have never had a Girlfriend because I am yet to meet someone who is interested in me, yet I am also attracted to them.

I am not shy or lack social skills. I am either ugly or very unlucky.
    I'd stick with the latter. Ugliness is a reflection of personality you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Escriba)
    Well there you go! You know I'm not lying! I'm not going to uni here, no. I've decided on an English Literature degree at the University of London. It's ideal because I can kind of study from wherever-I don't have to drop everything and go back to the UK permanently! Bonus of course is that I love English. It says on your profile that your going to Oxford? Are you a bit of a boff then?

Oh, and have you never been to the UK before? If so, I'm sure you will find it quite liberating but as with all countries it most definitely has its downsides.

Sigh i wanted to go to Oxford but i got rejected last month ... I have Conditionals from Manchester and Sheffield so i will be going somewhere i suppose but im really waiting for LSE to respond and hopefully ill get an offer from there what exactly do you mean by university of london i mean specifically which uni ?

I have been to the UK before in the summers . Been to Manchester,London and Edinburgh and yes it is a liberating experience i remember chucking into a club with a fake id

ReputationRep:
    don't go there girlfriend, *snap fingers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_muneeb_x)
    Sigh i wanted to go to Oxford but i got rejected last month ... I have Conditionals from Manchester and Sheffield so i will be going somewhere i suppose but im really waiting for LSE to respond and hopefully ill get an offer from there what exactly do you mean by university of london i mean specifically which uni ?

I have been to the UK before in the summers . Been to Manchester,London and Edinburgh and yes it is a liberating experience i remember chucking into a club with a fake id

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. Wish you all the best in Manchester/ Sheffield though. The university is called the University of London, here you go: http://www.londoninternational.ac.uk/

I've never actually been to a club or had a fake id so I can't really relate to you on this one, but I get the idea!

ReputationRep:
    I never, too much drama for me -_-

http://www.netchunks.com/wp-content/...09/im-back.png

People! How you all been?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ~*Horse_Mad*~)
      I did have a 'bf' when I was very young, though I don't think that counts as he was sort of just a very best friend lol.
      Well, at this particular moment in time I havent got a bf because the one and only guy I believed could be decided his Religion is more important than me
      Lately I've been a little more confident than I used to be, though that has something to do with leaving school
      I have had guys 'chat me up' without realising, especially throughout school, though whenever I was asked out I'd turn them down as I automatically believed they were joking - turns out a couple werent, oops hehehe. I wear glasses, don't wear make-up and am not an overly confident 'in your face' type of girl I'm relatively 'shy' until someone gets to know me, and I don't take any messin' - which I'm guessing puts guys off too I have morals and stick to them, most guys tend to go for girls without I have a bit of a wicked sense of humour, which can get me into trouble @ times I'm very passionate about my Sport, which also means I'm relatively physically fit - but as I don't 'show it off' as apparently I should, guys dont tend to look passed the first glance as far as I'm aware Either that or they're just too afraid to approach me!!
      Awww, you sound really sweet. I bet you'll be the sort of girl who is loyal in a relationship. How old are you now and are you really into horses or it just a name?

ReputationRep:
      aaaaa/...... atually i'm afraid of my parents...... that's for SURE...!!!!

ReputationRep:
      girls, if you wanna be ex-single ,pm me.

lol thats just funny

ReputationRep:
        Hmm no thanks :P

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by cyfer)
        Me. Although I'm 14, I've never found anyone I could have a decent conversation with. It may be because I attend a school that was fully boys until last year?

I'm generally shy though. However if I do get off on a good note, it usually stays for a long time
        Well, you are very young and you have lots of time ahead to find someone proper

ReputationRep:
        I think it's 'cos some guys aren't high enough on the 'MALE DOMINANCE SCALE'

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2010
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.