Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple-laugh)
    Are you?? I'm sure you've looked on the website, it makes it look like the best place, don't you think? And I live in a little town near Birmingham so ANYWHERE would be nicer !
    I'm going to apply for English and creative writing, I'm doing the relevant subjects and trying so hard to get the grades, so I hope I'll get in.
    GOOD LUCK with geting in!
    I'm from wolverhampton and I plan on doing creative writing there. Been down twice and fell in love they even have a pub called beer wolf which is half book shop half pub with rattler (best cider ever) on tap

ReputationRep:
    hello I am trying to decide whether to do creative writing on its own or creative writing with english... tricky one - anyone taking either of the subjects got a word of advice by any chance? x

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting Falmouth in September, I decided to go for the television course, it's relatively new and mainly practical study which just screams awesome at me! PM me we'll talk about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.