Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mithra)
    About the Saints Vs Seahawks game:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well this is much closer than I expected :beard:. Maybe I should have actually put any seahawks players in my fantasy team.
    Dude, I am officially preparing to eat my words. Seahawks playing GREAT! 12th man stepping up.

ReputationRep:
    I predict a win for the jets tonight :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: at the Saints.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    This is insane :p:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by U.S Lecce)
    I predict a win for the jets tonight :holmes:
    I hope so.

As a Patriots fan, I don't want to play Colts because I think they have a better chance of beating us than Jets. We only just snuck past Colts with a lucky interception late on. Give Manning another chance and we could lose. Besides I want us to crush the New York Jokes again. They try to find excuses for our 45 - 3 destruction and Rex Ryan can't shut the hell up. He is and always will be BELICHICK'S *****!

ReputationRep:
    whats the score and whats the time left/ quarter? just flicked on nbc stream and its on the ads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RabbitCFH)
    :rofl: at the Saints.

(Original post by Mithra)
    This is insane :p:.
    Agreed! :rofl: at the Saints for blowing their fasttrack to the divisional game! Superbowl champions going down to a sub .500 team. Hot dang.

Betting will be crazy! Seahakws were 4/9 to win. And the spread was -11 Saints!

Lets be fair to Seahawks though, they are playing one heck of a game. Gotta hand it to them. Saints offense is playing GOOD!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaltyPiratePony)
    whats the score and whats the time left/ quarter? just flicked on nbc stream and its on the ads
    Saints 20 - 31 Seahawks with 6 minutes left in the 3rd. Hawks on the Saints 21 on 4th & 1. Field goal any second now.

EDIT: It's good. Seahawks up 34 - 20. Playing great ball. Going to win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S129439)
    I hope so.

As a Patriots fan, I don't want to play Colts because I think they have a better chance of beating us than Jets. We only just snuck past Colts with a lucky interception late on. Give Manning another chance and we could lose. Besides I want us to crush the New York Jokes again. They try to find excuses for our 45 - 3 destruction and Rex Ryan can't shut the hell up. He is and always will be BELICHICK'S *****!
    Yeah I just see the jets stepping up the game tonight. I can see them dominating on the d-line and putting major pressure on manning (not that he can't take it). Then again I could be totally wrong.

ReputationRep:
    am i seeing things? the saints are getting their taints handed to them, by the HAWKS of all teams?! jesus, call yourselves defending champs. COME ON HAWKS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S129439)
    Saints 20 - 31 Seahawks with 6 minutes left in the 3rd. Hawks on the Saints 21 on 4th & 1. Field goal any second now.

EDIT: It's good. Seahawks up 34 - 20. Playing great ball. Going to win.
    streams up and running now, TY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by U.S Lecce)
    Yeah I just see the jets stepping up the game tonight. I can see them dominating on the d-line and putting major pressure on manning (not that he can't take it). Then again I could be totally wrong.
    Play-offs are near impossible to pick. Look at the Seahawks tonight haha!

Last season I was 75% win percentage in NFL picks in the regular season. But I only got 2 Play-off games right!

Why I think Jets will win:
    • Revis will shutdown Reggie Wayne
    • Revis & rest of secondary can pick off Peyton Manning
    • Manning on the whole isn't clutch in the play-offs
    • Jets d-line will crush the poor running offense of the Colts

But like you said, only takes one mistake from the Jets or someone on Colts to step up and they could win. Also Colts have home field advantage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaltyPiratePony)
    am i seeing things? the saints are getting their taints handed to them, by the HAWKS of all teams?! jesus, call yourselves defending champs. COME ON HAWKS
    I REALLY want hawks to win! Although I picked Saints :/

ReputationRep:
    any saints fans on here tonight lol

ReputationRep:
    Lol seahawks making history AGAIN!!!

ReputationRep:
    That's what you call tackling, baby. Great D by the 'Hawks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RabbitCFH)
    That's what you call tackling, baby. Great D by the 'Hawks.
    Stupid play call. With that distance to travel, its a QB sneak any day.

(Original post by bigjim2525)
      any saints fans on here tonight lol
      • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
      HOLY ****

ReputationRep:
      Oh my god what a run. Beast! Yes hawwwwwks

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.