I've started my prep for my May/June exams. Has anyone else? Watch

This discussion is closed.
oHellno
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
just wrote about 6 pages of notes, and i still have so much more to do!
Nom_Nom_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hows everyone doing today?

Remember even if its only an hour you've done, its an hour more than you would of done, so good job.

Me - Today - I did 4 hours of note making for Philosophy, onto the Maths tomorrow, C4 will kill me. :eek3:

What about everyone else?
asparkyn
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by diamonddust)
I'm so jealous of people like you! Laid back and cool, like!
I'm only laid back because my exam is in three months time You'll see me two days before the exam, visibly panicking and giving up!
LimeTree.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

Bit in bold: Haha! Chance would be a fine thing!

Yay! Glad your revision is going well. I've done two out of 4 essays today and about to start on the third. I want to finish them all by today so I can start my bloody coursework!

I feel slightly worried that you guys all seem to actually be REVISING. I have far too much general homework and reading to do and then there's my coursework... My RS notes will probably be done during the weekend if I'm not frantically doing my coursework last minute.

TSR scares me! It's like peer pressure but instead of making me feel guilty for not smoking, you're making me feel guilty for not revising!
LMAO! So much peer pressure :') And then when people say "I did no revision and got 4 A*'s"... Lying nasties! :L

Im revising core 3 because weve finished learning it.. but taking it at end of year Im revising what ive covered in chemistry.. and ive finished a2 coursework for food.. but i havnt even started the AS coursework (..Im doing the whole A level in one year -.-)

And thats me for the moment
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by asparkyn)
I'm only laid back because my exam is in three months time You'll see me two days before the exam, visibly panicking and giving up!
Ah, you ARE normal then!

(Original post by LimeTree.)
LMAO! So much peer pressure :') And then when people say "I did no revision and got 4 A*'s"... Lying nasties! :L

Im revising core 3 because weve finished learning it.. but taking it at end of year Im revising what ive covered in chemistry.. and ive finished a2 coursework for food.. but i havnt even started the AS coursework (..Im doing the whole A level in one year -.-)

And thats me for the moment
What's food like? Do you get to cook? Sorry if this is a silly question! I'm doing an A level in a year too, the work load is just :eek:

:five: Well done you! Maths and Chemistry... :afraid:
MattyC93
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
REVISE?! I wish! Stupid chemistry project sapping my life!
LimeTree.
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ah, you ARE normal then!

What's food like? Do you get to cook? Sorry if this is a silly question! I'm doing an A level in a year too, the work load is just :eek:

:five: Well done you! Maths and Chemistry... :afraid:
haha gee thanks :P

Its not bad.. yeah you do.. I decided to take it because i'm a part time chef so i know most of the stuff already :P
Yeah the amount of coursework! jesuss!! lol :P

Maths is a lot of work.. i bum chemistry though :sexface: haha! But the ISA's suck.
.snowflake.
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Nearly finished with bio, just need to copy some notes up from my text book, redone essay plan. Havent started on vocab learning yet :/
ijaz
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
started revising for resits and thengonna start a2 revision at end of march
ScarletMoon
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
OMG you *******.
Nom_Nom_
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Managed to do about 4 hours todays of note copying and summarising.

Its soo LONG, but it has to be done.
SpriteOrSevenUp
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Surprisingly, I done a bit of Economics revision last night, which is a first for me. I only tend to revise when I have exams coming up (mocks or real examinations).

I don't blame those who haven't started yet though. Revising now may actually give you revision overload which can be detrimental.
Deyn_08
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yes

i need bbb.
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I hate you all!

Only joking, I love you all! You just make me feel hopelessly inferior.
Aodhán
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I still have to get round to revising for January exams, might be a bit late now...
paniking_and_not_revising
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well I haven't started revision but I definitely am trying to get everything done early so I don't have to freak out a week before exams start!

Half term has gone quickly and I will soon be going back to hours of pointless lessons everyday!!!
Miahrose
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Will probably start come January results day - I can't help but worry about that for the next couple of weeks.
Just firmed my place at uni though, so it's really hit home how much hangs on how I do this year.
Starting to worry.

Can't leave anything to chance this year.
toughwarrior
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
im starting mine frm today.. rather i can say i am just starting doing my half term h/w now.. ( feeling real baaadd and kinda lost /..
Mr C Back
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yeh man but i have three unit retakes aswell as 4 as levels lol. Any chance i could get As?
TlanTlan
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mr C Back)
Yeh man but i have three unit retakes aswell as 4 as levels lol. Any chance i could get As?
Put the hours in and you will get A's.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.11%
No - but I will (46)
6.81%
No - I don't want to (50)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.67%

Watched Threads