Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Lancaster University Firmers 2012 Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Applied for the same thing, have the same offer but am taking a gap year
    Probably taking some resits in the year too since Im now looking at ABD rather than the AAC I was aiming for
    Also not sure if media is going to be worth the money tbh.. UGH fml

ReputationRep:
    GUYS you all need to join this page https://www.facebook.com/messages/65...3933688628226/ lots of discussions going on here especially about accomodation and such also dont forget to add your names to the accom and subject lists see you there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jerseymackem)
    Just put my acommodation down

Furness upgraded standard

Bowland basic standard

I just hope I get in now!
    same as me! well, I've gone for upgraded standard in both, but pretty much the same! eek

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lampshade1)
    same as me! well, I've gone for upgraded standard in both, but pretty much the same! eek
    Ahh cool, I can't wait to get there (assuming I get the grades, of course! )

What are you applying to study?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone here applied for the County townhouses? I really want to live in one!~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grazie)
    You won't be offered your place until after the A-level results are out.
    Is that also true for people who have accepted an unconditional offer?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lewisd17)
    Is that also true for people who have accepted an unconditional offer?
    I was told that accommodation offers would be made after the A-level results were out, when I enquired. Maybe they just assumed I had a conditional offer...I dunno.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grazie)
    I was told that accommodation offers would be made after the A-level results were out, when I enquired. Maybe they just assumed I had a conditional offer...I dunno.
    I am pretty sure they do them all together, so it will be after the A-level results, regardless of your offer type.

ReputationRep:
    Going to be touch and go for me to reach my offer after that disastrous core 4 exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfcjamie)
    Going to be touch and go for me to reach my offer after that disastrous core 4 exam
    Don't give up hope ... I suck a core 4 too :lol: and I think my core 4 exam will me stupidly hard since the paper got leaked so there's another one we're gonna take D: I bet edexcel are really P****d and take it out on us

ReputationRep:
    Ahh cool, I can't wait to get there (assuming I get the grades, of course! )

What are you applying to study?
    Me neither, so excited Philosophy, yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Me neither, so excited Philosophy, yourself?
    French and Spanish :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Late to the party but anyway. I've firmed straight History for 2012 entry.

ReputationRep:
    French and Spanish :cool:
    ooo I may do spanish as a Minor! Still deciding! If I can anyway..

ReputationRep:
    ooo I may do spanish as a Minor! Still deciding! If I can anyway..
    Ahh cool! I've just finished Philosophy as well btw, did you do the exam yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh cool! I've just finished Philosophy as well btw, did you do the exam yesterday?
    No I did Philosophy&Ethics a couple of weeks back now! So assuming we do different courses, hope it went okay!

ReputationRep:
    No I did Philosophy&Ethics a couple of weeks back now! So assuming we do different courses, hope it went okay!
    Yeah it was fine thanks, hope yours went well as well!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was fine thanks, hope yours went well as well!
    Muchas gracias

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfcjamie)
    Same goes for me! I was really really on track to meet my offer and now I'm not so sure. I'm doing Maths as a degree, though after that C4 exam I'm not even sure why...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachaelizabeth)
    Same goes for me! I was really really on track to meet my offer and now I'm not so sure. I'm doing Maths as a degree, though after that C4 exam I'm not even sure why...
    Haha I feel like I've got an A in history and I want to do a politics degree so if I don't get in because of an off day in maths I'm going to be very annoyed. Good luck to you though

Poll
Do you honestly judge a book by its cover?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.