Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    does anyone less incompetent than me know whether i should phone my department or my college to beg them to let us in when i fail my alevels?

ReputationRep:
    I'd imagine it would be the department.But you won't fail your A-levels,think positive!

ReputationRep:
    This is a big thread and I'm a busy busy man (well, I play football all day and I go out on a night) so I'll just say this: to any one going to Hild Bede, or doing Law (but more so to those who are going to Hild Bede - because we rock more than lawyers in general rock), WAAAATTUUUPPPP, DAAAAAWGS? You knows it.

ReputationRep:
    Quick question...is it sad to start planning your first day outfit already?Hmm.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Very.

ReputationRep:
    first day outfit? and there was me worrying about silly little things like exam results....:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherrychocolate)
    You're lucky it has to be a consideration! After 7 hours in a tiny Suzuki Swift with no air contitioning, I'll look like a hobo whatever I started out wearing! But yes, yes it is

ReputationRep:
    Wear a binbag bikini. Everyone will love it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aceofspades2345)
    After 7 hours in a tiny Suzuki Swift with no air contitioning, I'll look like a hobo whatever I started out wearing!
    It'll be the 1st of October.. You won't be needing air con!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talya)
    It'll be the 1st of October.. You won't be needing air con!
    You've never been in my car, it ALWAYS needs Aircon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aceofspades2345)
    You've never been in my car, it ALWAYS needs Aircon!
    I'll, uh, take your work for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christo)
    Wear a binbag bikini. Everyone will love it.
    I think that would look quite hot.I might do that.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, everyone's so completely not with 'it' (whatever that is) in the first few days that noone'll give a damn what you wear.

ReputationRep:
    But I like to know I'm wearing nice clothes....even if no one else cares!

ReputationRep:
    You'll probably be either falling over yourself trying to do everything or falling over yourself trying to do nothing that you'll have too little or too much time to plan them.

ReputationRep:
    Why would I be falling over?Is there a magnetic field around Durham that makes people fall over::p: ?

ReputationRep:
    Why would I be falling over?Is there a magnetic field around Durham that makes people fall over::p: ?
    Nope, but there are far too many cobbles!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigred)
    Nope, but there are far too many cobbles!
    very true. dangerous things.

ReputationRep:
    No magnetic field, but my diet is failing to work out and thus I continue to be officially labelled by the British scientific community as a blackhole. I have paperwork and everything... Look out for when I go out jogging, dear lord.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.