Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetspacetime)
    Salut, what's going on people? Hopefully I'll be seeing you this year. I intend to do MSc Phys with Theoretical.

As for weird facts... I'm 6 feet 5 inches (still got a few more years growin' - I'm 17). Born in the UK, I am 'from' the island where the Pirates of the Caribbean movies are filmed, a french region of the caribbean with its only previous claim to fame being 'Thierry Henry is from there'. I polevault irregularly for Newham and Essex Beagles, have played rugby at Twickenham and have had an 'E=mc^2' haircut (I was bored). I like staying up all night, usually on msn whilst doing Phy6 papers, watching japanese drama/anime then go for walks as the sun comes up. I really should sleep more. I loathe chemistry. During the holidays I am Mary Poppins.

PS: The second pic was around the last train home time. Tres fatigue, hence the expression.
    Agree with Marie there, nice e=mc haircut :p:

You're 17? When are you turning 18? I'm gonna be 17 too when I (hopefully) go to Imperial... :rolleyes: hehe

ReputationRep:
    very brave of you with the haircut, id be kinda worried about walking through dodgy areas late at night with that.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Caretaker! Haven't seen you around for ages... :rolleyes:

How're you doing? Stressing bout exams? :hahaha: Got them faaar behind me now... lol

ReputationRep:
    yeah, finally thought id better stop wasting time here and start revising (but im on a break at the moment! :p:[not taken from friends or anything])

ReputationRep:
    Lol. I never used to do that all the time... :p:

well, good luck with all your exams then - and have fun revising! lol

ReputationRep:
    Greeniev, I am 18 in July and you? Good luck for medicine.

Haha Merci Caretaker, I've enjoyed reading your posts... you musn't forget I'm a 6"5 sportsman, I learnt how to 'handle' myself at my soon to be demolished school, at which

% of pupils at the end of Key Stage 4 achieving 5+A*-C inc English and Maths GCSE 16%
    % of pupils at the end of Key Stage 4 achieving 5+A*-C inc functional English and Maths 16%
    % of pupils at the end of Key Stage 4 achieving 5+A*-G inc functional English and Maths 89%
    % of pupils at the end of Key Stage 4 achieving Level 2 functional English and maths 18%
    % of pupils at the end of Key Stage 4 achieving Level 1 functional English and maths 90%

The college I am attending is better of course, but in the top 10% out of 400 colleges in the country for 'widening participation factors' (don't ask :confused: ) as it's in an area of high social deprivation.

IC should be alot better! lol That is if I meet the AAA course req.

And on that note, back to the late-night phy6 papers. Au revoir.

ReputationRep:
    Greeniev, I am 18 in July and you? Good luck for medicine.

Haha Merci Caretaker, I've enjoyed reading your posts... you musn't forget I'm a 6"5 sportsman, I learnt how to 'handle' myself at my soon to be demolished school, at which

% of pupils at the end of Key Stage 4 achieving 5+A*-C inc English and Maths GCSE 16%
    % of pupils at the end of Key Stage 4 achieving 5+A*-C inc functional English and Maths 16%
    % of pupils at the end of Key Stage 4 achieving 5+A*-G inc functional English and Maths 89%
    % of pupils at the end of Key Stage 4 achieving Level 2 functional English and maths 18%
    % of pupils at the end of Key Stage 4 achieving Level 1 functional English and maths 90%

The college I am attending is better of course, but in the top 10% out of 400 colleges in the country for 'widening participation factors' (don't ask :confused: ) as it's in an area of high social deprivation.

IC should be alot better! lol That is if I meet the AAA course req.

And on that note, back to the late-night phy6 papers. Au revoir.
    Are ya! My Bday's in July too lol. Only I'm gonna be 17 then... And I'm not doing med :p:

ReputationRep:
    Marie05 is the one who will do medicine! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Kitsune :p: I'd feel embarrased, but I'm far too tired. Je regrette... sorry Marie05, good luck to you for medicine anyway, I'm sure you'll become famous soon enough

ReputationRep:
    glad you liked my posts, c'est un plaisir! when you say 6"5 you talking about feet not inches, right? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think he meant 6'5'' :p: Why dont you guys use the metric system instead of the imperial one!?!?! It's SOOO antieuropean :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Caretaker)
    glad you liked my posts, c'est un plaisir! when you say 6"5 you talking about feet not inches, right? :p:
    :rofl:
    LMAO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitsune)
    I think he meant 6'5'' :p: Why dont you guys use the metric system instead of the imperial one!?!?! It's SOOO antieuropean :p:
    exACTLY my point. I find it annoying to convert every km or m into miles or kilograms into pounds and stones or whatever crap... :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    1.96m to save the hassle

ReputationRep:
    rofl. WOW. That is some heigh... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Haha. Surely you could deduce that from the second picture I posted. Not everyone has the ability to make certain trains look not-so-big, in France however there are double decker trains... no contest.

Please excuse me and continue posting pictures, this is the picture thread after all.

ReputationRep:
    Hm, I will have to check that then... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Not everyone has the ability to make certain trains look not-so-big,
    dude....you can say that again :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitsune)
    well we are going to imperial college after all! *bada-boosh*

and 6'5'' is impressive no matter if its feet or inches, but then they say size dosent matter, it how you use it...

PS hey i just noticed this thread got stickied! yay!

ReputationRep:
    I can detect the stilton!

Glad you couldn't resist the cheesy Imperial joke... it was there to be had :p:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.