The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine (A100) Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by Rumschpringe
Good luck! Hope we both get interviews :smile:

Good luck to you too :wink: really hope we're Both successful this year !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 201
On the stalking page everyone has put about their scores out of 60? Where have they found this from?
Reply 202
Original post by HayyanN
On the stalking page everyone has put about their scores out of 60? Where have they found this from?

That's for the Leicester theead

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 203
Original post by gaby_xo
Just got an notification saying I had an Email from Liverpool University
Nearly had a heart attack.. then it was only an open day survey :frown:

That's exactly what happened to me , I feel your pain .... Felt sick when I saw it :frown::s-smilie:
Reply 204
Got an interview today!!
Original post by elliottag
Got an interview today!!

Congratulations!!! You've got over the first hurdle and I guess now it'll will be preparation for it…let us know how it goes! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yay I got an interview today too :smile: but my stats are not great to be honest so I'm guessing my personal statement was decent enough for them to give me an interview :smile: sooooo nervous though its in two weeks an I haven't even started preparing have I left it really late? When do people generally start practicing for interviews ?? And congrats to all those who got an interview :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 207
Original post by aishaahmed96
Yay I got an interview today too :smile: but my stats are not great to be honest so I'm guessing my personal statement was decent enough for them to give me an interview :smile: sooooo nervous though its in two weeks an I haven't even started preparing have I left it really late? When do people generally start practicing for interviews ?? And congrats to all those who got an interview :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have more than enough time to prepare.

Good luck.
Reply 208
Congratulations ! Are you an international applicant ?
Reply 209
Anybody that got an interview, firstly nice one well done, secondly, what is the first letter of your surname? I know this theory could be wrong but it could be right! Thanks :smile:
Reply 210
If anyone with "S" surname gets an interview today... I'll cry
Reply 211
Original post by Angelica.
If anyone with "S" surname gets an interview today... I'll cry

Loollll that made me laugh so much . My initials ar D M so I got some waiting to do lol . But just gotta stay positive ... I say that but I'm sheeting myself right nao lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 212
Original post by mutlibd1
Loollll that made me laugh so much . My initials ar D M so I got some waiting to do lol . But just gotta stay positive ... I say that but I'm sheeting myself right nao lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh man, a lil laughter goes a long way at this moment in time :P I have the BMAT tomorrow, and thus far no one with "S" has one... well I've seen a few P's :frown:
oh man, a lil laughter goes a long way at this moment in time :P I have the BMAT tomorrow, and thus far no one with "S" has one... well I've seen a few P's :frown:

Me toooo, what uni are you using it for?
Reply 214
Original post by Mo_maths
Me toooo, what uni are you using it for?

UCL you? Not that confident, took a bit of a risk really... but getting worried that Liverpool don't want me.
UCL you? Not that confident, took a bit of a risk really... but getting worried that Liverpool don't want me.

Imperial. It could either go horribly wrong or fantastic tomorrow depending on the essay question
Reply 216

Good luck with your exam ! And yeh hopefully if it is alphabetical they either haven't got round to app yet or just sending invites at a later date .
Anyway as long as we get an interview eventually I'm not too worried atm .

Good luck again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 217
Original post by Mo_maths
Imperial. It could either go horribly wrong or fantastic tomorrow depending on the essay question

Section 1 is an absolute nightmare for me... :frown: where else have you applied and what are your stats like?
Reply 218
Original post by mutlibd1
Good luck with your exam ! And yeh hopefully if it is alphabetical they either haven't got round to app yet or just sending invites at a later date .
Anyway as long as we get an interview eventually I'm not too worried atm .

Good luck again

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah, in a sense the later the better because at least I'll have some time to prepare and see people's initial reactions haha :P and thanks very much :smile:, where else have you applied?
Section 1 is an absolute nightmare for me... :frown: where else have you applied and what are your stats like?

Yeah, the questions arnt that bad its just the timings

Liverpool
manchester
Imperial
barts

ukcat 713
As AAAAA

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending