Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

FOOD AND DRINK: THE TSR Brekkie Cereal Champion! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I like both, but I eat weetabix more often, so WEETABIX!

~We live in an age of smart phones and stupid people.

ReputationRep:
    Weetabix Not a fan of sugar puffs I have to say :s

ReputationRep:
    Sugar Puffs, as I've never tried conventional Weetabix and Sugar Puffs deserve some credit for that classic Honey Monster advert with Newcastle United and Kevin Keegan.

ReputationRep:
    Weetabix!
    I've never had sugar puffs, I've always been put off because I thought they looked horrible

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sugar Puffs are little puffs of wheat dressed in little honey jackets. That's what the 1990s adverts said, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Weetabix. Love these bad boys.

ReputationRep:
    Weetabix. I've never liked Sugar Puffs.

ReputationRep:
    Weetabix because they're so versatile!

ReputationRep:
    HEAT WINNER IS WEETABIX WEETABIX... WEETABIX!

Sugar Puffs didn't stand a chance against the UK's favourite "healthier" cereal option, really. "Don't tell 'em about the Honey, Mummy!" - that's what the Sugar Monster said. Yeah, because sugary sweet syrup is gonna put kids off, right?! Well, she didn't. But TSR STILL didn't go for it!

ReputationRep:
    NEW HEAT:

KELLOGGS START versus SCOTT'S PORAGE OATS!

One of the crunchiest, sweetest cereals of all time meets one of the UK's oldest, highest-purchased cereals of all time! Start was the original "Athlete Cereal", before Bran Flakes nicked that mantle; crunchy no matter HOW much milk you put in, and enough sugar to see you through a marathon. But Scott's Porage Oats predates even Kelloggs Cornflakes, being produced in Fife to the Scott's Porage Oats name back in the 1800s!

One gives you a blast of ultra-high instant energy, but the other offers slow-release energy a Highlander needs! But which one wins? The Sugar Hit, or the Oaty Kilt?

ReputationRep:
    They are both vile D: Vote them both out <_<

ReputationRep:
    Whatttt? No, I like them both! I used to ALWAYS have those Oats, I'm talking like every single day for 3 years..on the hob, with salt - old school way. Then I found quaker oat sachets and never looked back. But I still remember how much I loved the Scott's. But Start is nice too, I love nothing more than a good crunch when having my cereal. And crunch PLUS sweet, double whammy. I probably do prefer Scott's but because I have a porridge that's more used by me, I have to vote Start.

ReputationRep:
    I've only had Start once and it tasted REALLY salty and not nice. Scott's gets my vote.

ReputationRep:
    Oooomg Scott's.

~We live in an age of smart phones and stupid people.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't tried Scott's, but I like Start. It's Start that I'll vote for, then.

ReputationRep:
    Start. Oats can be found in many varieties!

Start all the way, baby!

ReputationRep:
    Dislike porridge, so start (even though ive never had it)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I don't know if this has been mentioned but Aldi's Chocolate Crunch is one of my favourites. I used to buy the M&S equivalent but this is less than half of the price!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Also, on the issue of cereal, where has Kellogs Hot Oat Krumble disappeared?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.