If you could revive a finished tv show what would it be? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Two and a half men (with Charlie Sheen)

ReputationRep:
    Prison Break
    House MD
    Veronica Mars (movie coming soon!! )
    The Secret Circle

I recently watched The Secret Circle and Veronica Mars again and was so disappointed about how there was no ending to either show. I liked the finale of House since it was a fairly happy ending but was gutted to see it end! And the Prison Break ending was just unacceptable really. Would definitely like to see it end differently where Sara wasn't on the run and Michael was still alive.

ReputationRep:
    ONE TREE HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!! How has no one else said this?

ReputationRep:
    Friends
    House M.D
    Pushing Daisies

ReputationRep:
    Invasion

Was a sort of sci-fi show. Think it was cancelled after 1 season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R1C3W1N3)
    It's my second run through, after 24 I can't really get "into" TV shows, I've seen a few, but nothing compares to 24..

7 onwards is great, they just have a different feel...

Just finished season 5 episode 16, the one where you find out about Logan! now they have the recording.
    In seasaon 3, I love how they make you think Gael is dirty, then we find out about the sting :cool:
    Lol, same - other action series just don't match up to 24 I think series 8 was great, but just didn't like series 7 - FBI was just never as good as CTU :P And yeah, season 5 's awesome! You're making me so jealous - after exams I'm definitely re-watching it all The one with Marie and Kate is a really good season too

ReputationRep:
    Coupling - I'd only revive it if Jeff returned to it. The fourth series wasn't as good without him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brightnails)
    Lol, same - other action series just don't match up to 24 I think series 8 was great, but just didn't like series 7 - FBI was just never as good as CTU :P And yeah, season 5 's awesome! You're making me so jealous - after exams I'm definitely re-watching it all The one with Marie and Kate is a really good season too
    I really enjoyed prison break season 1, after that it wasn't as good. Season 6, episode 9... his brother and his FATHER!
    "I'll watch 2 episodes and go to sleep" (I said that at 12... one more...

ReputationRep:
    the x files! just mulder and scully though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Malcolm in the middle!!

ReputationRep:
    Rugrats..... oh how I miss you ...... :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Gilmore girls and the king of queens.

I'd give my right arm for another series of freaks and geeks. Unbelievably good!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Kenan & Kel!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimiii)
    Out of all the tv shows that have stopped airing/filming what would you revive for more episodes? Can be anything!

Mine is Fresh Prince of Bel Air!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yes thats cool stuff, and pleas House on the Prairy !!

ReputationRep:
    Heroes

I miss Hiro and Sylar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by green.tea)
    I liked ITV's Primeval. Far more interesting than Jesus and his flying phone box. ITV produce so much rubbish and cancel their only good show. :mad:
    I thought there was going to be another series of primeval. If there isn't I will be so disappointed! :please: Please ITV...

ReputationRep:
    Merlin!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraLovesOtters)
    I thought there was going to be another series of primeval. If there isn't I will be so disappointed! :please: Please ITV...
    Sadly there wont be.

The Canadians bought the idea and made "Primeval: New world". Not as good.

ReputationRep:
    Green Wing :love: :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    Merlin
    The fresh prince of bel air
    My wife and kids
    Ugly betty
    Malcolm in the middle <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.