Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Who do you consider a "perfect 10" looks wise? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KayleighG)
    Could someone please tell me why I got negged for my comment?
    Because they get a kick out of it. Don't take it personally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tooambitious)
    I wish I could go back becaus that pictured ruined her for me
    Everyone can produce a hideous photo.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  images (7).jpg
Views: 377
Size:  6.6 KBNaya Rivera!

ReputationRep:
    Richard Armitage is devastatingly handsome :coma:

Name:  Richard+Armitage.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  52.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    Someone natural looking. No one could be a perfect 10 for me unless they had an interesting character, which unfortunately not many people that are aesthetically "perfect" have. Can't really think of any celebrities that I'm attracted to, but in terms of fictional characters, Draco Malfoy is pretty hot...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandwine)

:love:
    lol

I thought that was Steve Coogan before I checked the link

ReputationRep:
    There are a few girls I know who don't wear a lot of make up and are stunning, they're perfect 10s for me.

As for celebrities, I actually prefer brunettes but I LOVE Yvonne Strahovski

Name:  8688706_orig.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  96.0 KB

(Original post by Anime Lover)
    Someone natural looking. No one could be a perfect 10 for me unless they had an interesting character, which unfortunately not many people that are aesthetically "perfect" have. Can't really think of any celebrities that I'm attracted to, but in terms of fictional characters, Draco Malfoy is pretty hot...
    I kind of agree. Knowing someone who has a great personality makes someone so much hotter for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniMastermindBOSS)
    There are a few girls I know who don't wear a lot of make up and are stunning, they're perfect 10s for me.

As for celebrities, I actually prefer brunettes but I LOVE Yvonne Strahovski

Name:  8688706_orig.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  96.0 KB

I kind of agree. Knowing someone who has a great personality makes someone so much hotter for me
    Yeah, for some reason I gravitate towards complete nerds because they're so much more fun than other guys XD

No such thing.

ReputationRep:
    I forgot to add to my post: Madalina Ghenea. I think she is possibly the closest I've seen to a 10. Her and Candice are like similar versions of one another, just one Nordic looking and one Latin-looking. If I could change appearance with anyone it would be one of them. They're quite flawless.

Name:  e2592852b7f0f2bbf083a2f59b79ded7.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  70.2 KB

Name:  936full-madalina-ghenea.jpg
Views: 798
Size:  171.7 KB

Name:  madalina-ghenea-117-700.jpg
Views: 3635
Size:  105.9 KB

Name:  Madalina-Diana-Ghenea-madalina-ghenea-32646998-600-761.jpg
Views: 2702
Size:  255.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    Girls: Shanina Shaik, Adriana Lima, Amy Jackson, Deepika Padukone, Jourdan Dunn
    Boys: Francisco Lachowski, Douglas Booth, Matt Lanter, Zayn Malik (dont judge me), Hrithik Roshan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcus2001)
    I would drag my balls through a 10 mile pit of acid and herpes laced razor blades, then dip them in a cup of blood filled by 20 different really black HIV positive africans, then I would take my still dripping and cut nutsack and rub it with a conglomeration of salt, crushed red pepper and sulfuric acid then spray-down my leftover ballsack with an entire can of maximum strength bear mace all while being hooked up to military strength tear gas for my only supply of oxygen, and while wearing shoes filled with needles, scorpions, and left over hyperdermic crack syringes just to eat a cyanide laced, jizzed on piece of maggot infested dog ****, **** out by a dog that once pissed on the fence of somebody your 2nd 2nd cousin's friend once looked at while drunk in a bar where ****ing donkeys and snorting cocaine was normal business, just to sniff a breeze 20 hours after it brushed over the skin of Emma Watson in that last picture.
    That is probably the best Emma Watson pic I have ever seen.

Hot damn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kashagupta)
    Mine would be exactly the same! Them + Kendall Jenner + Nina Dobrev + Ian Somerhalder

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And moi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlamSameer)
    And moi
    hehe good joke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kashagupta)
    hehe good joke

pls

ReputationRep:
    Myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lunch_Box)

phwoarrrrr
    Someone tell me her name, need it urgently.

ReputationRep:
    Ian Somerhalder. That little half-smile thing he does is just..wow

ReputationRep:
    110% Matthew Grey Gubler & Ian Somerhalder. Girl would be Emma Watson.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 31, 2013
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.