The Student Room Group

22 August 2013 GCSE results: Grade boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Ugh
read this on AQA website:This means that UMS marks and grades will only be available after June and released on results day on 22 August 2013.
Original post by Red Fox
I signed up for TSR just to take part in them:tongue:. I'm hoping for 54 in Physics, 57 in Bio and 60 in Chemistry as an absolute max for A*.

LOL
Urgh I can't remember how hard the exams were exactly, but I think Physics was overall the hardest, Chem was meh, and Bio was okay so let us hope for the best now D:
Reply 203
Original post by WriterOfWrongs
will anyone reply at this time?

Isn't Wales in a different time zone?:colone: Last I heard, they were still in the 15th century. I'll just have to wait for the invention of the computer to reach there.
It says 12:01 for eAQA and 8am for the website.

Anyone here got an eAQA account? :wink:
Original post by gracey11
This site on AQA says released at 12.01 to AQA.com
But it also says something about 8:00?!!

http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/about-results/results-for-exams-officers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay thankyou, it's confusing as i'm not sure whether I can access it anyway, do I need a login?
If I remember rightly, I think the OCR A Level boundaries came out at 12:30ish. Maybe we should resolve to waiting till 12:40/45? :biggrin:
Reply 207
Original post by DeadUnicorn
LOL
Urgh I can't remember how hard the exams were exactly, but I think Physics was overall the hardest, Chem was meh, and Bio was okay so let us hope for the best now D:

Chem was fantastic for me. The other 2 were okay.
Original post by Red Fox
Isn't Wales in a different time zone?:colone: Last I heard, they were still in the 15th century. I'll just have to wait for the invention of the computer to reach there.

ehhh oh well :biggrin:
AQA arent releasing the grade boundaries until 8.00 AM for their official website, anyone with e-AQA should have the grade boundaries already uploaded. :frown:
Reply 210
Original post by Jed-Singh
Okay thankyou, it's confusing as i'm not sure whether I can access it anyway, do I need a login?

Only head of department teachers and exam officers have access to eAQA (I think, don't hold me to that)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by darkdrifter10
AQA arent releasing the grade boundaries until 8.00 AM for their official website, anyone with e-AQA should have the grade boundaries already uploaded. :frown:

:mad: guess i should go to sleep then...
damn :[
Reply 213
Original post by PhysicsKid
If I remember rightly, I think the OCR A Level boundaries came out at 12:30ish. Maybe we should resolve to waiting till 12:40/45? :biggrin:

OCR was later than that I think:confused:.
Original post by darkdrifter10

Christ's sake, I'm off to bed then, unless anyone with e-AQA fancies informing us?
Reply 215
Anyone got Edexcel iGCSE grade boundaries?

Yours sincerely,
Alec Robertson.
My sciences are OCR so I will wait up till 1 latest, but again it might be that they release the UMS and Grades later in the day or maybe 12:00 on the morning of our results day? Just a theory lol :smile:
165/200 for an A* in Edexcel Linear Maths if anyone was interested :wink:
Reply 218
So scared
Reply 219
C'monnn, SOMEONE on here MUST have an e-AQA account?!!! PLEASE?!

Quick Reply

Latest