Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cerimurphy)
    what is it?
    A group on Facebook for the paisley freshers! Every other uni seems to have one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eilidhgaughan)
    A group on Facebook for the paisley freshers! Every other uni seems to have one!
    i think thats just to advetise the events that arw happening during freshsers though

ReputationRep:
    i think thats just to advetise the events that arw happening during freshsers though
    Yeah I know! But we don't seem to have like a private one to find flat mates / people on our course which is annoying!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know! But we don't seem to have like a private one to find flat mates / people on our course which is annoying!
    aww ok, im going to hamilton anyway, so its not so bad!

ReputationRep:
    Why not start one for that purpose?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaraMcivor)
    Why not start one for that purpose?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm, I'm scared! Hahaha. Okay I'll do it now!

just tried and i need to have people as friends on Facebook to make it haha.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I'm scared! Hahaha. Okay I'll do it now!

just tried and i need to have people as friends on Facebook to make it haha.
    PM some of us your FB stuff and the we can add you?

ReputationRep:
    anyone going to the paisley campus? Or doing biomedical science? need some pals haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lankyperson47)
    PM some of us your FB stuff and the we can add you?
    Well my name is Eilidh Gaughan! Search for me and I'm sure you'll find me, doubt there's very many people with the same name as me!! Haha

ReputationRep:
    Well my name is Eilidh Gaughan! Search for me and I'm sure you'll find me, doubt there's very many people with the same name as me!! Haha
    Here's hoping I added the right person now... anyways, why limit to the Paisley lot?? Could this group you're making not include all the UWS campuses??

ReputationRep:
    Here's hoping I added the right person now... anyways, why limit to the Paisley lot?? Could this group you're making not include all the UWS campuses??
    Yeah got you! Eh well I've got a feeling Hamilton or Ayr already has one ? Not sure! Could be though, just whatever! Just thought it would be easier than this!! Haha

ReputationRep:
    i agree with this! everyone, needs other people to talk to!

ReputationRep:
    https://facebook.com/groups/19901388...00002959764933
    I don't know what kind of group/page you guys are wanting but there is this one?

I'm on my mobile so if that link doesn't work try searching 'Paisley UWS 2013/2014'

ReputationRep:
    I also found a fb page for the Storie Street halls if anyone wants the link?

ReputationRep:
    I also found a fb page for the Storie Street halls if anyone wants the link?
    Yes Please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmmilly)
    Yes Please!
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/1378395499057233?ref=bookmark&__ user=1600059367

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! I'm going into my second year at UWS. I found it was a really great year.
    Last year a group of people on thestudentroom actually got together during freshers which was great because we all had someone to go to the freshers events and it was easier to introduce yourself because you had kind of been talking to them for awhile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnaby)
    Hi guys! I'm going into my second year at UWS. I found it was a really great year.
    Last year a group of people on thestudentroom actually got together during freshers which was great because we all had someone to go to the freshers events and it was easier to introduce yourself because you had kind of been talking to them for awhile
    That would be pretty cool haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnaby)
    it would be, so if anyone wants to add me on fb pm me and i'll give you my name

ReputationRep:
    it would be, so if anyone wants to add me on fb pm me and i'll give you my name
    Did you get a ticket for the freshers icebreaker?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 6, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.