Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls....What size are you and what size would you like to be? watch

ReputationRep:
    4 foot 11 and a 6/8

ReputationRep:
    Well I was a size 10 and after hard work and 2 hours in the gym 5 days a week I am a size 6!!! My desired size!

ReputationRep:
    Im 5'6". Im between 8/10/12. Id like to be a steady 8.but I doubt my hip bones will ever let that happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'7" and 10/12, but I'd like to be 8/10. It's really frustrating because my legs can fit into an 8 but my hips are just too broad...

ReputationRep:
    That was me about a year ago, ClearlyJulia, but unlike then, when I thought that junk would help me put on (what a child I was), I found that a good exercise regime actually helps in gain too (as long as your food input is suited to the amount of exercise you do), because your body becomes muscly, instead of skinny. I'm averaging a 6 right now, but some stores have me down as a 4. I think I'd like to be a 5 (yes, that's possible, there's actually a store called 5-7-9).
    I'm 5'9

ReputationRep:
    I'm size 8/10 and would like to be just an 8 because that's the size I always was until I put on weight recently!

ReputationRep:
    5'10'' and 8/10
    want to be 6/8. basically go back to my original size before BC

ReputationRep:
    5'7" and a 10/12 want to be a small 10

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    5'5 and a size 8/10. I'm happy with my size but I'd like to be a bit taller, unfortunately there's not much I can do about that

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5' 9", generally size 10 - and I'm happy with that

ReputationRep:
    Size 10 but would like to be a size 8 with a super flat stomach haha

ReputationRep:
    I am a size 8ish right now but I am working out really hard to get good abs and maybe fit comfortably in a size 6 .

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'6" and a 12 but I'd like to be a 10

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm like a 12, would love to be like an 8 but i guess imm kinda happy with my size i'm 5ft 10 :P

ReputationRep:
    I'm around size 10 but want to get to 8. At 5'5 so I don't think it's too bad

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5 ft 4 and a size 8, I'm fine with my weight and size, but I'd love to be a few inches taller!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm 16, weigh very little.. I'm a size 6, I can fit into size 4 from Miss Selfridge.. Bloody skinny.. Trousers are size 8 I have a really high metabolism

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    10/12 (Boobs are too huge for a 10 so I sometimes have to wear 12 :mad:) and I plan on being 8/10 by July or August.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpottedZebra)
    Obviously only if you want to share this information I'm feeling pretty insecure about myself at the moment...I'm a size 12 but I want to be an 8/10 (I'm only short - 5"2)

Thanks to anyone that answers
    I'm 5'2 as well and a little overweight, I'm a size 14-16, I'd like to get back to a size 10-12 like I was when I was 18.

5'3. Size 6 for shirts, 10 for jackets. I wish my legs were longer or I had thicker ankles... I still have to use 11-12 year old leggings and they bunch around the ankles -_- Plus, I don't own a single pair of jeans because they're all too big in the shops... the only thing I've found/ can use is one brand of jeggings.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.