Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanderlyle)
    Forgive me if I am wrong, but would Q3A not be an extremely odd one? I cannot remember much of the syllabus ever focusing on the reasons for Japan's bombing of PH; anything on that topic usually focuses on USA's response. I know there was a little bit about the USA's restriction of oil trade, but other than that I would think it weird for that to come up.
    It's a possibility; there's some horrible questions that haven't come up

I believe Open Door Policy has come up before and there's not much there in the textbook.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shaw16)
    This may be just me but i was told never to use first person pronouns like "I" or "to conclude." The second to last paragraph is a great conclusion and the last bit isnt needed (just in my opinion) seriously good essay btw
    Thanks

Yeah I wrote an essay the other night as was told not to use "I" by some person on here. I completely forgot - not a good sign. Hopefully I'll remember tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    So stressed for this exam. No idea what could come up.

ReputationRep:
    Sick of revising for this exam now just want to get it out of the way now- got four tests in three days next week and havent revised enough for them at all. So much to learn on this spec, they could literally ask anything........ praying for good topics and nice questions. Just hope my arm and hand wont die after 75 minutes of writing

ReputationRep:
    could cry with this exam . My teacher said its the worst he's taught!

ReputationRep:
    Could someone please tell me the questions for the January 2013 paper? Much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    What are the normal grade boundaries for this exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafan)
    What are the normal grade boundaries for this exam?
    50-55 for an A
    45-50 for a B
    Etc,

ReputationRep:
    Just seen some recent ones. Grade boundaries are pretty decent.

ReputationRep:
    Even been as low as 47 for an A. Wow

ReputationRep:
    can anyone send me anything on open door policy, dollar diplomacy, silver act, McKinley tariff and others...Linked to the presidents that introduced them...

anyone got good notes on the fall of the KKK?

ReputationRep:
    all my notes are hand written darn it!

ReputationRep:
    FDR

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for everyone tomorrow! Lets hope for easy questions

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im so nervous.. i dont think i know enoughh... I dont want McKinley or Coolidge to come up

ReputationRep:
    I've never been so nervous or unprepared for a exam in my life.

Good luck guys

ReputationRep:
    The worst exam possible. Good luck everyone

Just remember if it's a hard exam : low grade boundaries!

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone wow it's weird but next time im on here we'll all have done the exam !!

Seriously though, hope you all do well and hopefully AQA have a heart and give us some decent questions !!

ReputationRep:
    Doing some 'cramming' as they call it haha!

Hopefully the questions aren't too difficult!

ReputationRep:
    and relax!

Okay so its wasn't ask bad as I thought! Hope you all tohugh the same! At least I could asnwer the questions!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.