Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

**[BOSTON BOMBINGS SUSPECTS]** - MIT Shooting|Shootouts And Explosions|Officer Dead Watch

ReputationRep:
    cnn says automatic rifle shots just heard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FCI)
    i bet the shop robber got the shock of his life looking outside at a 1000 fbi and cia turning up
    Yeah, it's almost like:

*Shopkeeper phones police*

"Operator."

Shopkeeper: "Yeah, I'd like to report a robbery." *Gives address*

*2 seconds later, hundreds of LEOs turn up with guns drawn*

*Shopkeeper incredulous*

"What...what the hell is going on? I reported a robbery - they only stole, like, ten bucks."

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    Not quite sure of this is allowed, but here it is anyway - http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13467/web
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MTR_10)
    I thought they were there in/ near the shop when the robbery happened and that's how the police found them, then the shoot out occurred and a policeman was killed and one suspect and the other fled to Watertown where another shoot out occurred and where he fled again. I may be wrong though.
    Yeah, the story's quite unclear about that - but that version seems to be about right. That only makes it even more absurd - the terrorists were busy getting a bite to eat and suddenly the store gets robbed and a cop must have been nearby...

Minus the cop being killed , the store robbing part does have a certain twisted humour to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WildBerrySpirit)
    Not quite sure of this is allowed, but here it is anyway - http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13467/web
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam
    Yep, cheers. It's certainly allowed - why wouldn't it be? This is an ongoing situation...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FCI)
    cnn says automatic rifle shots just heard
    Yep, you're quite right. Shots fired in Watertown with dozens and dozens of police rushing towards a scene in Watertown.

'Dozens and dozens of police rushing' to scene in Watertown, Mass.,

ReputationRep:
    Suspect is cornered in watertown!

ReputationRep:
    Teargass being fired intoa house

ReputationRep:
    Reports say suspect is down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Polka Dot)
    Reports say suspect is down.
    didnt get that

ReputationRep:
    ABC: Potential suspect on boat
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    "It's happening right now, now!!" http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RtGOAT)
    ABC: Potential suspect on boat
    find a proper source

ReputationRep:
    does he have the house rigged with bombs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FCI)
    Well lots of emergency vehicles and scores of cops are converging upon the area - maybe they fear the worst knowing this guy...

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I go to take two dogs out to the park, and everything starts happening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FCI)
    Possibly. Bomb squad have sent in a robot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FCI)
    didnt get that
    Fox was reporting suspect was shot and down however they are now reporting he is alive

ReputationRep:
    Fox was reporting suspect was shot and down however they are now reporting he is alive
    Local news hasn't reported anything like that.

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt trust fox to report the weather. theyll tell you next he is bin ladens love child next

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 23, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.