Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsGrand131415)
    Could you remember was that a 1 or 2 mark question ??
    Think it was 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faye__1996)
    Aye I put that! Then for how it could be more reliable I put like calculate an average :/ aw man, is everyone else in a complete fml downer? Aaaaahhhhhhhhh and the bad part is having to wait 3 bliddy months!!!!
    Got that for my the reliability question. Is it okay to write repeat the experiment again and calculate an average ?? !

ReputationRep:
    Could you remember was that a 1 or 2 mark question ??
    I think it was just 1

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got that for my the reliability question. Is it okay to write repeat the experiment again and calculate an average ?? !
    I put exactly that so I really hope so!!! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Aye I put that! Then for how it could be more reliable I put like calculate an average :/ aw man, is everyone else in a complete fml downer? Aaaaahhhhhhhhh and the bad part is having to wait 3 bliddy months!!!!
    I put collect the samples again and then calculate and average

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I put exactly that so I really hope so!!! :confused:
    Phew!! Hope so too man ! Damn lost that mark cause my second reason was something really stupid agh !

ReputationRep:
    I am in complete agreement with Shireen. We have other exams to do, don't kill yourself over this one! I'm still hoping for my A and so should all of you. Remember if it was that bad they will lower the pass mark by a few so that might compensate for stupid marks lost! Get some rest and get ready for the next subject, we go through this every year! There is nothing you can do now, you have compared answers now let it go guys. I dont want everyone getting upset because even if people have different answers the marking scheme has different answers. And for wrong calculations you arent penalised twice if the wrong answer is used to find the next part. SO DONT WORRY. Come back in August! then complain! or celebrate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xhannahdoherty)
    I am in complete agreement with Shireen. We have other exams to do, don't kill yourself over this one! I'm still hoping for my A and so should all of you. Remember if it was that bad they will lower the pass mark by a few so that might compensate for stupid marks lost! Get some rest and get ready for the next subject, we go through this every year! There is nothing you can do now, you have compared answers now let it go guys. I dont want everyone getting upset because even if people have different answers the marking scheme has different answers. And for wrong calculations you arent penalised twice if the wrong answer is used to find the next part. SO DONT WORRY. Come back in August! then complain! or celebrate
    WORD! Preach it gurl! Haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xhannahdoherty)
    hahaha love this! Definitely going to follow this advice and go freak out about English haha!

ReputationRep:
    WORD! Preach it gurl! Haha
    hahahaha! I am preachin' it gurl!!

ReputationRep:
    Last year you could drop 43 marks and still get an A so think positive guys might even be in the high forties this year!!!

ReputationRep:
    I never knew the pass mark for an A last year was- if I'm correct- 68% Always thought it was 70-75% + !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaleidoscope)
    hahaha love this! Definitely going to follow this advice and go freak out about English haha!
    Good! I will see you all back here in August for our results and somewhere on this complaining/comparing some other subject!

No matter how well we think we have done we will still come on here and compare and freak so there isnt any point haha! 4 and a half hours is complaining enough until results day!

ReputationRep:
    I never knew the pass mark for an A last year was- if I'm correct- 68% Always thought it was 70-75% + !!
    Yep me too but i suppose this subject is good that way!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so glad this exam is over! Genuinely hated biology this year, hopefully everyone did better than they thought, reading through everyone's answers I think I couuuuld have scraped a pass which makes me happy! Don't need biology so I don't really mind

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the multiple choice answers from a teacher or anything?

ReputationRep:
    Some of the questions in section B has really weird wording. Hopefully I did alright in the multiple choice and essay. I need to get at least a C!

ReputationRep:
    When are you allowed to put the answers up cause someone needs to do it already!! I need a B as I have a conditional to do Podiatry and I have absolutely no idea how it went! HELP!

ReputationRep:
    Can someone put answers up pleasssse 😁

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aay)
    It was like about the testes and hormones a written question. What did you write as the hormons? And it said something like this structure provides nutrients for semen, cant remember prpperly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If its the one I'm thinking about it was below the diagram and it asked you to name Y (or something) which I put down seminal vesicles, then for a function of it I put down fructose and that it provides enegry needed for the sperm to swim. I think you could also put down about prostaglands and how that helps the uters was walls contract (or something like that) hope that is of some help to you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.