Environment help (4 marks)
    - birds on island
    - fires in forest
    - rubbish in rivers
    - buses in country side

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meeeeee7)
    I had those answers but in a different order? Bullying when teachers aren't there, feeling secure, bullies not being at the school, lastly occasional theft I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah i got that as well and I dont see how that can be wrong?

ReputationRep:
    I found it fine a lot easy than I expected,which probably means the grade boundaries are gonna be high?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meeeeee7)
    I had those answers but in a different order? Bullying when teachers aren't there, feeling secure, bullies not being at the school, lastly occasional theft I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It might have just been the order I answered them in though, I wouldn't worry about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by radhikagulati)
    yeah i got that as well and I dont see how that can be wrong?
    Sorry, I probably just got confused or answered them in a different order to you - the fact that a lot of people seem to have got the same four means they're probably right, and like you said, I don't think they could've been matched up wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HugeBicepLAD)
    Thanks but i didn't do as well as I hoped in the listening. I made a few mistakes on the costa brava section, the two statements and the radio interviews. I suppose the reading went pretty well though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, I didn't get those interview ones either - I thought they were really hard, and I just didn't know all the words:/ I thought the reading was much easier too.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know the right answers to the positives and negatives about all the different places in spain (one of the first questions)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by button.)
    Were they in that order?
    I got all those answers, but not in that order

ReputationRep:
    Question on a website:

The job advertisment was misleading.
    You find honest opinions on the website.
    Unknown about how the website was doing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I found both exams easy but in the reading paper what did "Que equivocada estaba" mean?

ReputationRep:
    Missing two marks can anyone add to it?
    Thank you for posting the answers! I've worked out so far that I've got at least 29/38 which hopefully will go up to 31/40 when someone posts the answers to the last two marks.

By the way, if anyone is wondering, these are the Listening and Reading A* grade boundaries from the last couple of years.

Listening

Jan 2013 - 32/40
    June 2012 - 28/40
    Jan 2012 - 25/40
    June 2011 - 26/40

Reading

Jan 2013 - 28/45
    June 2012 - 31/45
    Jan 2012 - 27/45
    June 2011 - 32/45

Personally, I think the A* boundary for this years listening will be around 28.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joneso007)
    Also, just remembered - the best thing worst thing about the holiday in the reading was that she could go with her boyfriend - the worst delay was because of the traffic on the motorway.
    The first part is correct, but the second part mentioned a car accident I'm sure. "circulación" is traffic. The boy

They could do all sorts on phones; Spelling was getting worse; People were becoming antisocial. Also the ones that thought they weren't necessary were C, D and E I think - again I can't quite remember.
    I guessed the spelling one because I heard "escribir" or a tense-variation of it. Really glad I did that!

The library was noisy, wasn't it? People chatting or something. Then the Labs were old.
    My (clever) friends are saying that it was:

Classroom - dirty
    Labs - old
    Library - dark

because the verb (in a different tense) "hablar" was used to describe the playground, and so he/she went inside to the library but it was too dark.

I think the grade boundaries will be 33/45 spanish and 32/40 listening.

Also, in the reading paper, question 9 the council question, the last part I wrote "send materials to third world countries" I didn't mention school, will I get a mark?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe7)
    Thank you for posting the answers! I've worked out so far that I've got at least 29/38 which hopefully will go up to 31/40 when someone posts the answers to the last two marks.

By the way, if anyone is wondering, these are the Listening and Reading A* grade boundaries from the last couple of years.

Listening

Jan 2013 - 32/40
    June 2012 - 28/40
    Jan 2012 - 25/40
    June 2011 - 26/40

Reading

Jan 2013 - 28/45
    June 2012 - 31/45
    Jan 2012 - 27/45
    June 2011 - 32/45

Personally, I think the A* boundary for this years listening will be around 28.

Do u know the grade boundaries for an A or B for the previous years?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dylann)
    The first part is correct, but the second part mentioned a car accident I'm sure. "circulación" is traffic.
    From what I remember, it said "un atasco en la autopista" which is a traffic jam on the motorway

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Surely the grade boundaries won't be any higher than 32, people on here may have found it easy enough but im sure there were many people who struggled.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naomisteinxx)
    Do u know the grade boundaries for an A or B for the previous years?
    The A boundary for the last couple of years has been:

Listening

Jan 2013 - 28/40
    June 2012 - 24/40
    Jan 2012 - 22/40
    June 2011 - 23/40

Reading

Jan 2013 - 25/45
    June 2012 - 27/45
    Jan 2012 - 23/45
    June 2011 - 28/45

The B boundary for the last couple of years has been:

Listening

Jan 2013 - 24/40
    June 2012 - 22/40
    Jan 2012 - 19/40
    June 2011 - 20/40

Reading

Jan 2013 - 21/45
    June 2013 - 23/45
    Jan 2012 - 19/45
    June 2011 - 24/45

ReputationRep:
    Surely the grade boundaries won't be any higher than 32, people on here may have found it easy enough but im sure there were many people who struggled.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lets hope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by button.)
    Oh good, I knew those ones were the ones I picked, but I didn't get them in that order I think that the bullying happening when teachers aren't there was first, then occasional theft, then feeling secure, and the bullies not being at the school was last.

Ah, jealous of how good you seem at Spanish - you seem to have got all the answers!
    That' orders not quite what I put, I put bullying while teachers are doing other things, bullies not at school, feeling secure and then occasional theft as the last (Because he said something of his was stolen) Hope that's helpful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexrose1)
    That' orders not quite what I put, I put bullying while teachers are doing other things, bullies not at school, feeling secure and then occasional theft as the last (Because he said something of his was stolen) Hope that's helpful!
    I'm sure you're right, I couldn't quite remember the order, and I think I answered them in a funny order anyway, sorry to confuse you:/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe7)
    The A boundary for the last couple of years has been:

Listening

Jan 2013 - 28/40
    June 2012 - 24/40
    Jan 2012 - 22/40
    June 2011 - 23/40

Reading

Jan 2013 - 25/45
    June 2012 - 27/45
    Jan 2012 - 23/45
    June 2011 - 28/45

The B boundary for the last couple of years has been:

Listening

Jan 2013 - 24/40
    June 2012 - 22/40
    Jan 2012 - 19/40
    June 2011 - 20/40

Reading

Jan 2013 - 21/45
    June 2013 - 23/45
    Jan 2012 - 19/45
    June 2011 - 24/45
    Thanks for uploading these past grade boundaries. Do you know the past boundaries for an A*?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel5001)
    Thanks for uploading these past grade boundaries. Do you know the past boundaries for an A*?
    I posted them a couple of posts above the one you quoted.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.