Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadindins)
    Haha, I did the exact same thing!
    Ahaha, awesome >.<

I thought it was a foolproof idea but I can't choose now darn.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KehRawwr)
    Awesome >.<
    Have you been to an open day at Brookes? The course really does look amazing there.

I'm hoping to do Japanese as a combined honours - although I am a little bit jealous of everyone applying to the single honours courses for each of my combined because of just how many modules there are that I want to take in each
    I went to the open day in October the course did seem really interesting and i was considering combining Japanese with Philosophy but last minute decided to stick with single honours. Kind of glad I did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnieMaeMichelle)
    Hey! I'm a mature student (well only 25) I'm applying to Brookes to do Philosophy and Music in 2014
    Hello Annie Mae, I will also be a mature student applying for Philosophy 2014, I am 22...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KehRawwr)
    Gah! So you know the pain. >.<
    It was so difficult to decide, I have actually applied twice (once to combined, and once to publishing as a single honours) just in case I change my mind and want to do as many publishing modules as possible.
    I'm not a particularly decisive person so narrowing down modules is definitely not going to be my strong suit.....

Oh well.... I have to actually receive an offer before I can worry about that I suppose :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, I thought I was the only one I applied for single Film, single Publishing and the combination just in case :P

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for History of Art and got a conditional offer on Monday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barnus)
    Haha, I thought I was the only one I applied for single Film, single Publishing and the combination just in case :P
    Well, when you know you really like the courses, might as well apply to all the different combinations of those courses, eh? hahaa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kazzyv)
    Does anyone know if Brookes interview for Medical Sciences - and has anyone got an interview yet - or offers for this course ?
    They don't interview, I have an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by efbrewster)
    I've applied for History of Art and got a conditional offer on Monday
    Congrats I was so excited when I got my offer!

ReputationRep:
    Is there like a facebook group for offer holders?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cass12)
    I haven't heard of any, if there is I want to join lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so, let's make one!

ReputationRep:
    Will I get a letter for the invitation for applicant day? I got an e-mail but it was in my spam folder and it got deleted.. lol

ReputationRep:
    JUST GOT AN OFFER FROM HERE, yessssssssssss

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Applied for ITMB few days ago and just got a conditional offer from here... Awsooooooooome!!!!!! ))

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so, let's make one!
    I actually think we should

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadindins)
    I actually think we should

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've ried to finally make one, but it says that first I need a friend to add to it, so somebody please send me a friend request: Barnabas Csukas!

ReputationRep:
    I've ried to finally make one, but it says that first I need a friend to add to it, so somebody please send me a friend request: Barnabas Csukas!
    Good idea! We should make one. What's thr group called?

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna send a friend request now, i'm Nadine Collins btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good idea! We should make one. What's thr group called?
    2014 Oxford Brookes Applicants/Offer holders (I can change it though). But as I said it's not ready yet because I have nobody to add, so somebody send me a friend request! (Barnabas Csukas)

ReputationRep:
    2014 Oxford Brookes Applicants/Offer holders (I can change it though). But as I said it's not ready yet because I have nobody to add, so somebody send me a friend request! (Barnabas Csukas)
    For some reason you're not coming up when I search your name? -.- Could you try adding me instead? I'm under: Nadine Paris Collins

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.