Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BethannayGrey)
    Hi! I'm 9/17 c west Bryson!
    I'm West Bryson 9/14 A, so I think we're in the same flat !?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone been allocated West Bryson Rd 9/14 or near abouts, very curious to see!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grantmilliken)
    I'm West Bryson 9/14 A, so I think we're in the same flat !?
    Hey! I'm finding the flat numbers and stuff confusing so I have no idea haha! On your allocation did it say you we're staying in mixed gender? What you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm finding the flat numbers and stuff confusing so I have no idea haha! On your allocation did it say you we're staying in mixed gender? What you studying?
    The 9 is the building number, the 14 is the flat number, and the A is the room number.. I think haha, not 100%, maybe something else! I'm not mixed gender but I think we might be in the same building, just a different flat ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey anyone moving from Northern Ireland to 3 Bainfield Place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraMcClean)
    Hey anyone moving from Northern Ireland to 3 Bainfield Place?
    What part of Northern Ireland are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grantmilliken)
    The 9 is the building number, the 14 is the flat number, and the A is the room number.. I think haha, not 100%, maybe something else! I'm not mixed gender but I think we might be in the same building, just a different flat ?
    Thats what I thought too! Yeah I'm not mixed gender either but if I'm flat 17 and you're 14 then you must be my new neighbour what you studying?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Aisling798;44060764]What part of Northern Ireland are you from?

I'm from Markethill, near Armagh. Where are you from? 😃 X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABCjade)
    15/11 riego street?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm staying in Riego street, what are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachell15)
    Hi awh lucky you im only going to be 17 on freshers week , Yeah I think im moving on on the sat as well. I live about 45 min away from Edinburgh so been there quite a lot
    Aww no! Well you can still go to like the day events :-). Aw that's good then you'll know where to go! I went for a weekend and got lost.. It's going to be a fun first week/month haha.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm 9/17 c west Bryson!
    So glad I found people going to west Bryson thought there was noone else! What you studying? :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ceri2906)
    Hi I have been allocated 7/14C West Bryson Road, so think I am by you two . I am studying Nursing . Do you both have a Facebook or anything? Look forward to meeting you both x
    Yeah you will be two flats away from me :-) Aw cool, what type of nursing? I do have Facebook if you private message me your URL or name ill add you when I'm back from my holiday, using McDonalds free wifi right now haha x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DawnCarroll94)
    I'm staying in Riego street, what are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what flat are you in? and i'm studying psychology, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelsCourt)
    Yeah you will be two flats away from me :-) Aw cool, what type of nursing? I do have Facebook if you private message me your URL or name ill add you when I'm back from my holiday, using McDonalds free wifi right now haha x

I'm doing adult nursing . Ok I'll private message you now. Hope your having a nice holiday xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelsCourt)
    So glad I found people going to west Bryson thought there was noone else! What you studying? :-)
    Yeah I was worried to! Especially when the website said mainly over 22's and nursing students! I'm studying criminology, what about you? x

ReputationRep:
    what flat are you in? and i'm studying psychology, what about you?
    I'm in 1/5 awww cool! Sounds good I'm studying French with Tourism Management when you moving in?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys

Just received my allocation email and i'm in West Bryson House 9/2 C!
    Anyone else there or around it? Im studying journalism xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DawnCarroll94)
    I'm in 1/5 awww cool! Sounds good I'm studying French with Tourism Management when you moving in?
    so jealous! i really wanted to study french but it would be way too hard for me think i'm going down on the 7th! what about you?

ReputationRep:
    reigo street 11/6

ReputationRep:
    so jealous! i really wanted to study french but it would be way too hard for me think i'm going down on the 7th! what about you?
    Awww it will be hard but I like languages I'm moving in on the 7th as well looking forward to it! Got your freshers ticket?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.