Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

To the guys(girls too :P): what do you think of me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfcation)
    If I'm pretty then why can't I get a boyfriend? Girls tell me I'm pretty but guys never do, why is that? I want a boyfriend so bad and it makes me miserable to see all my friends constantly in relationships while I'm just single on the sidelines.

My best friend JUST broke up with her boyfriend and she already has like 3 other guys she's flirting/texting with and has already kissed one of them! Everyone tells me I'm so much prettier than her, but I must not be since I've been single for so long. Nothing ever works out. I'll start liking a guy but it always goes nowhere. I'm almost 17 years old so don't tell me I'm too young, because I've been waiting around long enough.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm not desperate I'm just getting to a point where being single isn't making me happy anymore. I know I'm not desperate, because one thing that differs me from my best friend is that my standards are so much higher than hers. I don't want to settle for a loser, but I just wish I could find the right guy and give the right vibes because apparently I don't.
    1- Because you haven't met the right guys yet
    2- Maybe ones with a crush on you are too 'scared' to approach and don't want to be rejected if they find you pretty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leighcakes)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...895&highlight=

You made a thread claiming you are a vampire... I think getting a boyfriend should be the least of your issues right now. Go see a shrink.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!. This thread has me in legit tears man. Oh my days that post made my day uno.

TBH, getting a boyfriend really isn't a big deal. And I really dont think you really like your best friend..... I mean the fact that you actually said 'everyone says I'm so much prettier then her' What the actual ****? Do you ask people who is prettier? My days that is to much for me uno. No I'm sorry...

ReputationRep:
    OP just delete this thread. you're gorgeous but you have this sort of 'fangirly' personality but if thats you then dont change sweetheart

ReputationRep:
    why has the OP got 3 red gems when she only has like 30 odd posts ?

(Original post by TheReckless)
    Dude. Just let it go.
    :P

ReputationRep:
    Haha you gotta love the general thread response to this

ReputationRep:
    HONEST ANSWER PLEASE I was just wondering if you find me attractive or pretty. I dont think i am :/ Am I just cute? Am I ugly? Am I average? Am I gorgeous? If you are a guy would you date me? What things can I do to improve my look? Which picture do you like the best? Best features? My personality is kind of cute, flirty, creative, random, I'm the kind of girl who will yell out something weird like heeeey macerena when it gets dead silent, i'm happy and always laughing and smiling. I'm always one to give more than I get and do my best to help out anyone whenever they need it. A negative is sometimes I get lost in a world of fantasy. haha sorryyy I am just really bored today . Thank you
    Your fit your fit but dont you just know it? EDIT: OP please keep posting you could be like ISA, but not hideous.

ReputationRep:
    gonna need rear glute spread pic for analysis

ReputationRep:
    btw op i know u posted this because you feel insecure

let me tell you, u have got reason to be insecure (srs)
    your face is weird, you have no attraction and you look indian

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ripper-Roo)
    Just because by many people's standards someone is attractive, they may not be aware of that themselves or feel the same way.
    People who truly believe they are unattractive don't take selfies and post them on the Internet. She even said herself that people tell her she is pretty all the time, at the back of her mind she knows she is not ugly.

ReputationRep:
    I think you're very pretty. You obviously already know this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravishingrick69)
    btw op i know u posted this because you feel insecure

let me tell you, u have got reason to be insecure (srs)
    your face is weird, you have no attraction and you look indian
    She only looks Indian in the first pic, looks white in the rest. :dry:

ReputationRep:
    8/10

Would smash OP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe909)
    Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it.

Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture). As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse.

Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins/damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol.

You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. As for your tits, we all know there is extra padding there. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man.

I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Have a nice day.
    lmao aware

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by outtacontrool)
    why has the OP got 3 red gems when she only has like 30 odd posts ?

:P
    Mostly because of the negs she has received from this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravishingrick69)
    lmao aware
    Strong misc presence on this site is this real tea?

Edit: Spot sold to PG Tips

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mel1215)
    OP if you thought you were unattractive you wouldn't be taking a ton of selfie's and posting them on a forum basically for people to tell you how pretty you are. I cannot stand girls who do that!!! You know you are pretty, what more do you want?
    How many more times do I have to repeat myself :rolleyes:

Wow why am I getting somuch ****.I asked a genuine question believe it or not!

Btw thanks to everyone who have posted nice comments and have actually given me some honest advice! I have taken your advice into consideration, perhaps I need to let my personality shine through so I can finally get a lovely boyfriend(which seems like never atm )

ReputationRep:

Btw thanks to everyone who have posted nice comments and have actually given me some honest advice! I have taken your advice into consideration, perhaps I need to let my personality shine through so I can finally get a lovely boyfriend(which seems like never atm )
    Have you actually tried asking out guys you like?

ReputationRep:

If you're not trolling, there is something mindblowingly wrong with you.

7.89/10 srs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    OP just delete this thread. you're gorgeous but you have this sort of 'fangirly' personality but if thats you then dont change sweetheart
    I'm considering it tbh, but what do you mean by "fangirly"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe909)
    Strong misc presence on this site is this real tea?

Edit: Spot sold to PG Tips

Lettuce be cereal, OP knows she looks fine.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.