Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Routhy)
    Dunno about you guys, but I've packed my evenings with about 7 different societies.

D'you guys fancy meeting in one of the college bars to play pool and chat sometime this week?
    Sure i would be fully up to that. Just name the time and location

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Routhy)
    Dunno about you guys, but I've packed my evenings with about 7 different societies.

D'you guys fancy meeting in one of the college bars to play pool and chat sometime this week?
    Hope I can join too

ReputationRep:
    How about Sunday evening, about 7pm? I don't think any/many societies meet then, and it should be fairly quiet in the bars.

Dunno which bar would be best - County has a couple of pool tables, but it's not very central - Any suggestions for a good bar?

ReputationRep:
    Fylde's bar has some pool tables and dart boards, and it is pretty much dead centre on campus...

ReputationRep:
    Cartmel's bar has pool tables, darts and table tennis but it is really quite far away from the center of campus. I am up for any bar really.

ReputationRep:
    Shall we say Fylde, 7PM Sunday? Seems all of the bars are similarly equipped, so might as well go for something central.

ReputationRep:
    Seems fine to me.

ReputationRep:
    That's perfectly fine with me look forward to meeting you all.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone still up for tomorrow then?

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I'll be there.

ReputationRep:
    Alrighty, i will be in a red jumper and my arm will be in a sling (i broke my collarbone) so i will be pretty easy to spot

ReputationRep:
    Sitting in the bar right now, am I being blind and not seeing anyone or just the first one here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lorox)
    Sitting in the bar right now, am I being blind and not seeing anyone or just the first one here?
    Sorry i am on my way now!

got held up!

ReputationRep:
    Taking your time if you're coming.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm... well I missed that one too haha

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys - I'm running for President of County JCR exec. If I can secure this position, I can make sure that these freshers week problems for nondrinkers/clubbers do not happen again. Freshers events are cross-campus, so if I can make sure that County is running an alternative event on any Freshers evening where there isn't one, I can help prevent this sort of issue happening campus-wide. Those of you who are in County, if you can cast your vote for Tom Routh, it'd really help me try to make this happen.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.