Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geeforce)
    yes, you must have been the person i saw in that cafe. there didnt seem to be many people being interviewed.
    Yeh that was me. Did you get an offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charliejonplatt)
    Yeh that was me. Did you get an offer?
    Yeah about 1 and a half weeks later. What about you? Where else are you applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah about 1 and a half weeks later. What about you? Where else are you applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah same, I've applied to Swansea, Southampton, Manchester, Aston and Leeds and got offers from all apart from Manchester so far. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same, I've applied to Swansea, Southampton, Manchester, Aston and Leeds and got offers from all apart from Manchester so far. What about you?
    Ah sweet. I applied to Southampton and Manchester as well and also de Montfort and Middlesex. Had offers from all except Manchester. Got my interview on Wednesday. Which is your top choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah sweet. I applied to Southampton and Manchester as well and also de Montfort and Middlesex. Had offers from all except Manchester. Got my interview on Wednesday. Which is your top choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahhh right ok. At the moment I'd say Southampton is my top choice but I do also like Leeds and Swansea. What's yours?

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh right ok. At the moment I'd say Southampton is my top choice but I do also like Leeds and Swansea. What's yours?
    Swansea is my top but I like Southampton and Manchester. Will have to visit them again before I decide!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Swansea is my top but I like Southampton and Manchester. Will have to visit them again before I decide!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeh the fact that Swansea is free is so tempting but I prefer the idea of a big city uni.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Sorry, I've only just joined. I have an interview from the Uni of Manchester on Wednesday. Does anyone have any tips?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh the fact that Swansea is free is so tempting but I prefer the idea of a big city uni.
    Yeah that's why I think it's gonna be a hard choice. Manchester sounds like fun. Also Swansea is so far away from home for me so I couldn't just come back whenever. But I liked Swansea because you can do windsurfing and stuff and the beach is nice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's why I think it's gonna be a hard choice. Manchester sounds like fun. Also Swansea is so far away from home for me so I couldn't just come back whenever. But I liked Swansea because you can do windsurfing and stuff and the beach is nice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I live in Manchester so its probably a bit too close to home for me but it is a properly fun city.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mavsxox)
    Hey guys! Sorry, I've only just joined. I have an interview from the Uni of Manchester on Wednesday. Does anyone have any tips?

Hey, I have an interview on wednesday to! no idea what its going to be like though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stressed.human)
    What were your predicted grades?
    hey, what was the interview at manchester like? did they ask any specific questions im really nervous as it is where i want to go the most!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zara2013)
    Has anyone received letters from DMU? Any idea when they have to be returned by?
    within 4 weeks from when you received the letter it says at the bottom

ReputationRep:
    Offer from manchester!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from Manchester BBB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MirrorMirror)
    Just got an offer from Manchester BBB
    Me too 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ive recieved an offer from manchester! I hope you all have heard too or will do soon! xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone
    Abit late joining the thread but i have a Manchester interview tommorow, any tips and questions to prepare for? x

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have my manch interview coming up?
    What kind of questions are asked?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying to Southampton, what have you written about for that One page work experience account?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.