Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelgirlabz)
    Ah ok how long ago did you send of your declaration form? I still haven't recieved mine, I gave them a call and they said for some reason they forgot to process my application -_- but they said they've put it through now, so I should hopefully recieve it in time
    I did mine a couple of weeks ago, so it should be fine for you. Silly of them to forget yours though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by userage)
    You've already received your maintenance loan money?
    Well I need to sign a document for confirmation but yeah, pretty much got it sorted.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katharine...)
    I know, finally found someone doing exactly the same! yeahh I'm staying at Pooley House, what about you are you staying in accommodation too?
    Yeah, but in France house. Well I'm just glad that there are others haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IzzyOak)
    I did mine a couple of weeks ago, so it should be fine for you. Silly of them to forget yours though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know, I've had so much hassle with student finance mostly because they keep forgetting to do things! :rolleyes: Hopefully this is one of the last parts and it'll all be sorted soon

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'll be doing Medical Engineering! Super excited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yoachim)
    Ah you are a girl! Well good luck, you might get into Claredale, if I'm right in saying that we're too late for the campus.

I am of course going to Queen Mary, this is the designated thread for it!
    Haa indeed I am a girl I meant what was your firm choice uni ? I'm not that dumb you know

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, is there anyone out there doing English language and linguistics?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahjan)
    I haven't bought a freshers ticket I don't wanna spend £42.99 to go to events when I don't know anyone and will probably be awkwardly standing in the corner lol
    lol the last one is so funny.. good point though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The whole point of freshers is getting to know people! Most of the people there are going to be by themselves/with people they JUST met, just go up to them and introduce yourself. Heck if you're that worried about meeting people try talking to some on here, add them on facebook and get to know them beforehand so you have people to go out with!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelgirlabz)
    Yeh, but I thought UCAS gave our results directly to the uni? Hmm, I think I might give them a call aswell btw, when do we receive student finance?
    EXACTLY!! they have put them forward but for some reason QM are making things harder for us u_u and did u call them?? i forgot too and monday is a bank holiday so im guessing they wont even be picking up
    I just received mine today so I guess around about now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    how have you already received yours? they are meant to confirm your attendance at the uni before you get your money..and u havent enrolled yet lol???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roziebang)
    EXACTLY!! they have put them forward but for some reason QM are making things harder for us u_u and did u call them?? i forgot too and monday is a bank holiday so im guessing they wont even be picking up

how have you already received yours? they are meant to confirm your attendance at the uni before you get your money..and u havent enrolled yet lol???
    I don't know whether we mean the same thing...I just have a confirmation letter stating the money that the university will receive directly from them. I just needed to sign to confirm that this was correct and send it back to them. Do we need proof of enrolment? I thought we just needed proof of acceptance. Ahh you've made me worried now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't know whether we mean the same thing...I just have a confirmation letter stating the money that the university will receive directly from them. I just needed to sign to confirm that this was correct and send it back to them. Do we need proof of enrolment? I thought we just needed proof of acceptance. Ahh you've made me worried now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You need proof of enrolement to physically be sent out your student loan so you can't get it before them. But you can be told how much you'll get and when before your place at a uni is even confirmed (I got mine back in April)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roziebang)

Not yet since they don't answer on weekends (only got through to their security department :eek: lol!) and good point, it is a bank holiday. I'll probably try tomorrow then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScienceFreak94)
    Hey,

I'm going to be studying Biochemistry too! At last I found someone who will be on the same course. Are you all set for Uni?
    Heyy
    Sorry for the late reply.
    I don't know if I'm set for uni. I'm not sure how I should prepare. I'm thonking of reading over my a level stuff. Where are you coming from?

ReputationRep:
    Queen Mary lawyers? Arise!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melissa1234)
    Hi everyone! I'll be studying history, and I'm living in Pooley house 10C. Anybody else?
    I'm really excited but at the same time really nervous, would be great to hear from any of you
    I'm 41A. According to the rooms layout we'll be on the same floor!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey :-)

I will be studying Human Geography and Living in Pooled House, 47G.

Anybody on the same course/ living near me?

Looking forward to meeting everyone :-)

Kathryn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kjskjs1)
    Hey :-)

I will be studying Human Geography and Living in Pooled House, 47G.

Anybody on the same course/ living near me?

Looking forward to meeting everyone :-)

Kathryn

I'm living in pooley house but at 37G
    Studying computer science, business management and accounting

ReputationRep:
    Ooo hi :-)

Does that mean we are close? Is there any way to see a room layout? Where are you from?

Sorry so many questions!
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kjskjs1)
    Ooo hi :-)

Does that mean we are close? Is there any way to see a room layout? Where are you from?

Sorry so many questions!
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have no idea about the room layout lol but we may be close. Does each letter mean a floor. Like A is floor 1 and B is floor 2 etc??
    I'm from Northampton and you?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.