Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stephan89)
    I was originally going to apply to do just chemistry, but after reading through the info of that course, I though the nanotechnology bit sounded like something I'd find interesting.

Have you heard back from Hull yet?
    Also applied for chemistry but with forensics and toxicology... Torn between Liverpool and Hull!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anwarpwnsall)
    anyone doing politics and going to go to the open day on 19th February?
    I will - but politics and IR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 110810)
    I will - but politics and IR
    SAME

ReputationRep:
    SAME
    See you there. Is this your insurance or firm?

ReputationRep:
    See you there. Is this your insurance or firm?
    I'm not sure yet, still waiting on the other offers but was going to be my insurance but it all sounds pretty good so not sure, you?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck on your other offers. This is probably my insurance, after Birmingham

ReputationRep:
    Good luck on your other offers. This is probably my insurance, after Birmingham
    Thanks! I've applied to Newcastle too so hoping for an offer, would be great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellie4evva)
    Hey

I've applied for Hull starting in Sept 2014 to do Adult Nursing and I'm sooo excited! I've got an interview on the 4th December!!! EEEEKKKK
    Hi

How did you get on with your interview?

I have my interview at the end of February. Can you offer any advice?

ReputationRep:
    i managed to get Hull to change my course from BA Sociology and anthropology with gender studies to BSC Psychology, the new offer is a little higher but i think its still achievable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelittlehobbit)
    Ive applied to psychology!! Wondering if hull is multi-cultural friendly in anyway? I have a fear of rascism ~
    Ive just been offered a place on the Bsc psychology course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraChallinor)
    Yeah it required an interview so I still can't believe I'm going! If you're doing politics you still get a chance to apply for a semester in Westminster which i think is why you'll have been invited to London. I'm from Leeds so going to London is still such a novelty, what about you?

Well then, it shows that you're a really good potential candidate to do the course, as I'm sure they won't just let anyone on, so well done Hmmm, I'm pretty sure the man at the open day said to me that I can't do it because I'm doing a joint, but I may of misheard so hey-ho :/
    I'm from London but parliament will still be new to me :L Don't be surprised by all the 'rude' Londoners you may encounter, we're said to be not a very friendly bunch I'm afraid ahaha
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im from blackburn and applying for computer science. I got my offer for it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh and plus me thinks itd be cool if some of us could meet up in freshers week as you know.. the only rule of freshers week, is that you dont remember freshers week

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah just got an offer today, 340 ucas points..

ReputationRep:
    BPLS, very nice, great degree! and yes, I got an email today, should be going to that too
    I've had an email about this, really don't know what to expect!

ReputationRep:
    is anyone going to the applicant day on saturday??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aflyingfarmer)
    is anyone going to the applicant day on saturday??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I've just got an interview to do adult nursing too! What was the interview like?

ReputationRep:
    the computer science applicant day was awesome

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    After yesterday's applicant day I'll be firming Hull for Music and French

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.