I'm studying Criminology and Psychology
Aw great, should be good!
chloe0731
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by CallumR96)
i am staying at Cambridge Court. Block D, Flat 049, Room 1. be great if i find someone staying in Cambridge Court as i have found no one so far
I'm in Cambridge Court too! block D but flat 53
Kirstymccarthy1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by chloe0731)
Aw great, should be good!
Inno do you have facebook??
lauren2412
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Elizabeth27ward)
That's the one I'm swaying towards most! Has anyone seen it inside? It looks really nice on the photos but I know that photos can be misleading

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll be staying at grand central and can't wait! I haven't been inside it but I was out last night and met someone who goes to ljmu and stayed there first year, he said it was amazing and i'll have the best year of my life there haha and I know a couple of people who've visited friends there and liked it!
chloe0731
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Kirstymcca1)
do you have facebook??
I do yeah, Chloe Topley if you'd like to add me
K_L_J
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm studying Media Production in September and have just decided to move into accommodation as I was going to live at home, anyone know what the best one to live at is?
HW9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone else studying English?
GeorgeBuxey94
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by K_L_J)
I'm studying Media Production in September and have just decided to move into accommodation as I was going to live at home, anyone know what the best one to live at is?
I'm doing Media Production too - I'd say Grand Central would be your best bet to look at, or Apollo Court
K_L_J
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by GeorgeBuxey94)
I'm doing Media Production too - I'd say Grand Central would be your best bet to look at, or Apollo Court
Are you starting in September or are you already there? Yeah I thought Grand Central but I've heard a lot of negative feedback from there actually..
GeorgeBuxey94
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by K_L_J)
Are you starting in September or are you already there? Yeah I thought Grand Central but I've heard a lot of negative feedback from there actually..
Starting September. I'm going to be living in Europa which I thought was the best but im 99% sure it's full up :/
K_L_J
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by GeorgeBuxey94)
Starting September. I'm going to be living in Europa which I thought was the best but im 99% sure it's full up :/
Ah cool! Yeah it is, that and Grenville Street are full and they're supposed to be the best ones! -_-
HannahBothwell
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm Animal Behaviour! staying in Victoria Hall

Posted from TSR Mobile
bethgribbo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Im studying english and staying in europa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Umme
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by mira_1)
I'm doing Law with criminal Justice at LJMU, not sure what accommodation tho, i did like Grand central.

Also is there any muslim's/Pakistani's going LJMU doing the same course as me. I'm quite scared so would love to find someone with the same background as me.
Im Pakistani but im doing postgrad teaching, staying at Atlantic Point. Hopefully you will find someone on the same course as you
mira_1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Umme)
Im Pakistani but im doing postgrad teaching, staying at Atlantic Point. Hopefully you will find someone on the same course as you
I've found someone, not seen many asians at the applicant day. So I'm a little bit worried. Hope you don't mind me asking, but where did you stay when you did your undergraduate degree
missrjc
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by mollyx)
I'm doing sociolology aswell! That's a long way to come! I'm coming from London, which is quite far

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yay! Someone doing something im doing lol! So nervous I wont be near anyone doing my courses :s London is quite far too, so much travelling to be done!
missrjc
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by llouiseeee96)
I'm doing Criminology and Sociology aswell!
Me too! Wheres everyone applied for accommodation, looks like im headed for Grand Central
ross_freeman
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
anybody in grand central block F ????
Umme
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by mira_1)
I've found someone, not seen many asians at the applicant day. So I'm a little bit worried. Hope you don't mind me asking, but where did you stay when you did your undergraduate degree
I actually didn't do my undergrad degree at LJMU. So first time experience going there. Haven't been to see it either. But I know a libian friend's sister who went there n loved it. You'll be ok don't worry....im in the same boat .
abirose01
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Any one in Cambridge court, flat d, 065?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 7 Nov '19

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (56)
5.72%
Fairly positive (304)