PS4 Vs Xbox One? Which one are you going for? Watch

Poll: Which of the two new console(s) are you buying?
Neither (49)
26.06%
PS4 (103)
54.79%
Xbox One (33)
17.55%
Both (3)
1.6%
jord089
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Which have you got, or are you going to get. I'm still undecided...
mikeyd85
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Xbox One gets delivered on the 14th with Titanfall.

I'll probably get a PS4 down the line. Most likely after Naughty Dog release a couple of games.
Red Fox
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have a PS4, it's nothing special but I'm waiting for the proper next gen games
SanjayGill
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've got a PS4, everyone i know who had a Xbox One have sold it to get a PS4
joseon
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm going to get either a PS4 or a Steam box.

Between the PS4 and Xbox One I'd definately choose the PS4. The PS4 is more powerful (multiplatform games are running at higher frame rates on PS4). Sony aren't foisting their equivalent of the Kinect (and all the potential privacy issues that come with it) on its consumers as Microsoft is. And the PS4 is significantly cheaper. So it's pretty much a no brainer in my opinion.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
jord089
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
There is no good games out for either console that is swinging it for me at the moment. The ones that I'm most looking forward to is The Division, Metal Gear, Battlefield 4 and Watch Dogs. Other than that I haven't seen anything that amuses me.
Bradders2506
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jord089)
Which have you got, or are you going to get. I'm still undecided...
I got the ps4 on the release date and o got bored really quickly as there wasnt many games out for it, now however there is a much larger range of games! Id say the ps4!
VladThe1mpaler
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't have either, I have a Wii U.

However I might buy a PS4 in a couple of years possibly.
Bill_Gates
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Got both console = No good games. Last night i was playing black ops on ps3, got sick of cod ghosts poor maps!

I would honestly stick with PS3 and take advantage of all the awesome cheap games but then again some good titles are on the way for "current gen" but wont be until like end of summerish.

Overall most innovative console has to be the xbox one, the interface is awesome

PS4 offers a slightly better gaming experience although no major improvements in terms of user ability

Bill
Клейтон
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Red Fox)
I have a PS4, it's nothing special but I'm waiting for the proper next gen games
Same
charlottejyp
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
PS4

Personally haven't tried the xbox one but have heard from others that the controller for ps4 is a lot better than the controller for xbox one. Just google it, there are loads of articles comparing the two - my brother and I couldn't decide which one we wanted so that's what we did.
WeOnlyLiveOnce
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Got the PS4 and as other posters have said, its nothing special yet although I have played on the Xbox One and later that month my friend sold his to buy a PS4. Awaiting more next gen games.
KJane
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm asking for a PS4 for my 21st in a couple of months. Most of the time I hear it's more or less the same, if not better than Xbox One.
Sufistic
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Tbh, neither atm. Not many next gen games out for either consoles. Even though I do have the Xbox One.

Posted from TSR Mobile
NathanW18
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My PS4 arrived on the 29th November.

There is a lack of games out for both systems. Sony own the better studios and will develop superior exclusives again. inFamous: Second Son being the first impressive one to release in a couple weeks.
AstroNandos
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'd go with the ps4. It's cheaper, more powerful, and isn't bundled with a motion sensor.

But I doubt I'll get a next gen console, I'm part of the pc master race
jord089
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
All valid points, thank you.
Tom_green_day
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Xbox One will have Titanfall, Project Spark, Sunset Overdrive etc, mainly new IPs, PS4 will have the next Uncharted/TLOU, and Infamous, two tried and tested franchises. Pick whichever appeals to you more.
SecretDuck
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Atm neither - until they both get a good amount of exclusives, I'm just happy being with my PC.

Once they have good libraries, I'll get both
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (29)
22.83%
The paper was reasonable (53)
41.73%
Not feeling great about that exam (25)
19.69%
It was TERRIBLE (20)
15.75%

Watched Threads