Has anyone else been getting interesting private messages lately? Watch

Rational Thinker
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SoftPunch)
That would be awesome - he better be reading this right now...

Oh. No, never mind. I don't know the name of the guy who sent me that sex message, but I was talking about someone else. Never mind
I am intrigued now. If the message sent to you was disturbing, however I would advise you to report it.
moonriver96
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Rational Thinker)
Well there is nothing like seeing two evils collide. However, my experience of radical feminists is that they tend to be rather cowardly and will run from anything that actually presents a threat.
Thats a shame:sad: In my mind I had the idea of this feminist going full-force agressive giving an hour long rant about how guys should treat women.
Spoiler:
Show
oh and "two evils" :lol:
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't post pics of me on forums.
You do post them on OkCupid, however.
SoftPunch
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I am intrigued now. If the message sent to you was disturbing, however I would advise you to report it.
I was talking about kenobi
Anyhow - the message was bearly disturbing. It was rather lamely funny. I reported him though for the reason that he could be a better troll next time round.
Rational Thinker
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mia_baines)
Thats a shame:sad: In my mind I had the idea of this feminist going full-force agressive giving an hour long rant about how guys should treat women.
Spoiler:
Show
oh and "two evils" :lol:
I think it is fair to say that radical feminism is a pretty moronic and hateful movement. Not to be confused with liberal feminism.
Rational Thinker
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I was talking about kenobi
Anyhow - the message was bearly disturbing. It was rather lamely funny. I reported him though for the reason that he could be a better troll next time round.
If Ben Kenobi was sending you those messages, I would certainly advise you to report him.
SoftPunch
Rep:
?
(Original post by Profesh)
You do post them on OkCupid, however.
One and still it was artsy and even half of the face wasn't there.
However you seem to like taking those selfies. Literally copying and pasting them from one site to the next, I see.
IlexBlue
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
And that's why you don't post your face on here. Few places beat this site on the amount of sexual frustration its members experience.

Looks like they do avoid the ones with a highlighted reputation for feminism though, I've never got one. :lol:
Profesh
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
One and still it was artsy and half of the face.
However you seem to like taking those selfies.
Well, I am the living embodiment of vanity. (Although double-selfies are more gratifying still.)
SoftPunch
Rep:
?
(Original post by Profesh)
Well, I am the living embodiment of vanity. (Although double-selfies are more gratifying still.)
Is she the newest one? How many were there? o.O :rofl:
SoftPunch
Rep:
?
Well we must agree to disagree then. Hopefully he is banned on a permanent basis.
Keep hopelessly hoping for whatever you wish. However 10 points is not too far from 15...
Rational Thinker
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by IlexBlue)
And that's why you don't post your face on here. Few places beat this site on the amount of sexual frustration its members experience.

Looks like they do avoid the ones with a highlighted reputation for feminism though, I've never got one. :lol:
It does not seem strange at all. Most likely those messaged were picked at random. Certainly I cannot imagine anyone being scared of a feminist.
Rational Thinker
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Keep hopelessly hoping for whatever you wish. However 10 points is not too far from 15...
My points will fade with time, I have not stated anything offensive.
SoftPunch
Rep:
?
That's a cool story, but he would never get 1000 warning points.
Rational Thinker
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That's a cool story, but he would never get 1000 warning points.
It is indeed a cool story one of hope. It would be nice if he was banned.
moonriver96
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That would be awesome - he better be reading this right now...

Oh. No, never mind. I don't know the name of the guy who sent me that sex message, but I was talking about someone else. Never mind
I hope they hunt him down and kick his virtual ass.

My best bet is that the user is actually some fat, spotty virgin hunched up in an attic somewhere.Ah, the wonders of life :rolleyes:
Profesh
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Is she the newest one? How many were there? o.O :rofl:
My programme of rigorous, dialectical narcissism is conducted on a strictly 'equal opportunities' basis, subject to a unique and highly selective admissions policy encompassing a wide spectrum of core competencies. Unfortunately, formal tuition has now been discontinued pending completion of my Winter sabbatical, but correspondence courses are always available to promising candidates – providing, of course, that you measure at least '80th percentile' on the preliminary exam.

(Now, can you decipher my code?)
MrHappy_J
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Hellz_Bellz!)
Nothing out of the ordinary.
I love your sig. he's perfect :love:
Little Wolf Taima
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I did, but the thing is we can't really complain about a guy trying.

There's nothing wrong with a proposition. No one is saying you have to agree to meet them and consent to sex. I was going to say be flattered, but if it really is some random 50-year old who sends the same message to every woman on the site then yeah... that's a bit creepy. If it's a genuine, off the cuff proposition and you strike up conversation (and he is willing to prove his identity) then... well... People do the online dating thing all the time. People also get raped and murdered by people they know in real life, too.

The message wasn't rude, arrogant, forceful or otherwise intimidating, and this is coming from someone who has experienced sexual violence.
RT..
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well, this is kind of awkward.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (480)
30.91%
The paper was reasonable (601)
38.7%
Not feeling great about that exam... (256)
16.48%
It was TERRIBLE (216)
13.91%

Watched Threads