ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    It's the same thing

So is cutting your facial hair in a style that's flattering
    Lol.

Let's agree to disagree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    Why do girls care so much whether or not guys like to see girls without makeup?

And please, not being able to put it on well is not the same thing as not knowing anything about it.
    I don't care, I rarely wear make-up anyway. But the point is, a lot of guys act like they know about make-up, and think a girl is completely natural when it actual fact she's probably wearing concealer, foundation, powder, mascara, has filled in her eyebrows etc. Just because a girl isn't wearing sparkly eyeshadow and bright red lipstick doesn't mean she's natural. Natural means pores, spots, red patches, flaky skin, uneven skintone, acne, freckles, eyebags, paleness, tiredness. That's natural. And to a lot of guys that is also unattractive. (obviously some girls have flawless skin without make-up, but it's rare).

ReputationRep:
    Bra and heels =\= Make up lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elbury1)
    Last year
    Attachment 254082
    Now
    Attachment 254083

Not very interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You look better now, you're very pretty btw

(Original post by Hellz_Bellz!)
    Not really. Shampoo, conditioner, shaving lotion for women.. all those things are relatively modern inventions. Women didn't take as good care of their hair in the past, nor did they shave their legs like they do now. It's still altering your looks. I can tell you now my hair would not be as good condition as it is now if I didnt wash my hair with the products I use. So it's unnatural. Even blow-drying your hair is unnatural. Most girls' hair would probably look awful without a hairdryer
    I never blowdry my hair - makes it lose all shape!

ReputationRep:
    I don't care, I rarely wear make-up anyway. But the point is, a lot of guys act like they know about make-up, and think a girl is completely natural when it actual fact she's probably wearing concealer, foundation, powder, mascara, has filled in her eyebrows etc. Just because a girl isn't wearing sparkly eyeshadow and bright red lipstick doesn't mean she's natural. Natural means pores, spots, red patches, flaky skin, uneven skintone, acne, freckles, eyebags, paleness, tiredness. That's natural. And to a lot of guys that is also unattractive. (obviously some girls have flawless skin without make-up, but it's rare).
    I think what you are misunderstanding is that when many guys say this, they don't actually mean no makeup at all. Some may do, sure, but others mean a "natural look". As in you can't see from a mile that you are wearing makeup, it doesn't look "fake". Like take that makeover show, dont remember what its called, the girls after do still wear make up but it looks a lot better because their face doesnt look like a freaking mask.

ReputationRep:
    Only in extreme cases does make-up completely change a girl's looks. When I wear make-up, people can still tell it's me. However, when I've gone into college in the past with straightened hair (my hair is naturally wavy/frizzy) everyone was like woah you look different. So there isn't much difference. Both are enhancing your looks. I don't know why guys make such a big fuss about make-up. Every woman that is deemed sexually attractive by the media wears make-up. And if you think they don't, you're kidding yourself. Men just don't know about make-up.
    yes there's a reason why makeup is a multi-billion dollar industry. women cannot survive without it. it has become a necessity in every woman's life.

(Original post by Raiden10)
    Actually I meant to say Link!
    schoolboy error

ReputationRep:
    Last year
    Attachment 254082
    Now
    Attachment 254083

Not very interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I looove your hair! What colour are you naturally?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    schoolboy error
    What can I say I'm a playstation guy.

ReputationRep:
    Last year
    Attachment 254082
    Now
    Attachment 254083

Not very interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Very interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    You look better now, you're very pretty btw

I never blowdry my hair - makes it lose all shape!
    Haha fair enough! If I don't dry mine with a hairdryer it ends up super flat. Blowdrying it makes it all big and sexy

(Original post by danny111)
    I think what you are misunderstanding is that when many guys say this, they don't actually mean no makeup at all. Some may do, sure, but others mean a "natural look". As in you can't see from a mile that you are wearing makeup, it doesn't look "fake". Like take that makeover show, dont remember what its called, the girls after do still wear make up but it looks a lot better because their face doesnt look like a freaking mask.
    Let's just agree to disagree :lol:

(Original post by Bassetts)
    yes there's a reason why makeup is a multi-billion dollar industry. women cannot survive without it. it has become a necessity in every woman's life.
    I'm sure many women could easily live without it.

ReputationRep:
    Last year
    Attachment 254082
    Now
    Attachment 254083

Not very interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really pretty eyes, though you had the exact same expression 2 years ago :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure many women could easily live without it.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    There's a reason some guys on here are virgins... and that reason includes the words "attitude towards women".

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately the majority of my pictures are drunken photos because I'm not really into selfies...

I don't think I look that different, just had a haircut and lost a bit of weight.

from last year:

Spoiler:
    Show

This was taken last weekend:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't find many photos of me, so the first one's from Christmas 2011 (cheated a bit sorry) :
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  22.2 KB

Now:
    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  32.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coopertroopa03)
    I couldn't find many photos of me, so the first one's from Christmas 2011 (cheated a bit sorry) :

Now:
    You look even prettier now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethany221)
    You look even prettier now!
    Aw, thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    Before:

Spoiler:
    Show

After:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coopertroopa03)

Now:
    Agree with Beth, you're hot :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    Before:

Spoiler:
    Show

After:

Spoiler:
    Show
    hnnnnnnnnggggggggg :teeth:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.