Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IsabelleMarie)
    Yaay got an offer! GAMSAT 61
    congratulations. with gamsat of 60 like EGB92 your score makes me feel a little more hopeful.

ReputationRep:
    Offer! If it helps, I have a GAMSAT of 60

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damnsaiyan)
    Offer! If it helps, I have a GAMSAT of 60
    wow congrats. almost everyone on this forum has had an offer. I hope its me nezt

ReputationRep:
    Offer here too, Gamsat 68. I'm from Lincolnshire too so location may be a factor. Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna be the only one on here with a rejection aren't I guarantee it ...... c'mon postman hurry up

ReputationRep:
    my mum got the letter I'm on another bloody waiting list

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suprnova)
    my mum got the letter I'm on another bloody waiting list
    Man I'm so sorry buddy this is my last shot and I won't know until 4 ..... this is torturous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EBG92)
    Man I'm so sorry buddy this is my last shot and I won't know until 4 ..... this is torturous
    I hope you get yours I know it's your last chance. They said there is 14 on the waiting list and they have given out 100 offers

ReputationRep:
    I hope you get yours I know it's your last chance. They said there is 14 on the waiting list and they have given out 100 offers
    Thanks for the info can I borrow your mum to find my postman I do not know where he is

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what the waiting list chances are?

ReputationRep:
    With only 14 on the waiting list I think you will have a decent chance.

Some people may miss their offers, while others may choose to take a place somewhere else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biochemical Wizard)
    With only 14 on the waiting list I think you will have a decent chance.

Some people may miss their offers, while others may choose to take a place somewhere else.
    I hope so. I hope those waiting get their offers. I'm taking a break from here for a while. if anyone else is on the waiting list we can probably work out positions by comparing gansat scores

ReputationRep:
    I hope so. I hope those waiting get their offers. I'm taking a break from here for a while. if anyone else is on the waiting list we can probably work out positions by comparing gansat scores
    I'm on the waiting list.... I have no idea what to think right now

ReputationRep:
    Offer!

ReputationRep:
    Offer Woohoo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EBG92)
    I'm on the waiting list.... I have no idea what to think right now
    its like these med schools have got it in for both of us. I thought this was my best interview out of the lot by far and I came out so happy. :-(

what was your average?

mine is 4 1 4 2 2 2 in the right order

ReputationRep:
    I looked at the last waiting list threads for the past 3 years it does seem they do dip into the waiting list each time

ReputationRep:
    its like these med schools have got it in for both of us. I thought this was my best interview out of the lot by far and I came out so happy. :-(

what was your average?

mine is 4 1 4 2 2 2 in the right order
    4 3 2 2 2 2 in that order

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EBG92)
    4 3 2 2 2 2 in that order
    I feel your disappointment. we both have had such a similar journey. I dont know whether to start revision for gamsat again. I put everything on medicine I dont even have a backup plan.

I am sick of getting my hopes up. shall we create a waiting list thread.

ReputationRep:
    I feel your disappointment. we both have had such a similar journey. I dont know whether to start revision for gamsat again. I put everything on medicine I dont even have a backup plan.

I am sick of getting my hopes up. shall we create a waiting list thread.
    Yeah we should really

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.