x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oschene23)
    No, that institutional sexism exists?
    Stop it!

ReputationRep:
    So you say you hate men who attack women... yet make the generalisation that it's all males? Smooth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toola)
    Stop it!
    Sorry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_green_day)
    So you say you hate men who attack women... yet make the generalisation that it's all males? Smooth.
    Who made that generalisation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    Who made that generalisation?
    OP
    'how much hate women received'
    'I'm sure there have been in excess of a 100 woman hating threads'
    'It's scary how many men really despise women on here'
    etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_green_day)
    OP
    'how much hate women received'
    'I'm sure there have been in excess of a 100 woman hating threads'
    'It's scary how many men really despise women on here'
    etc
    You said she made the generalisation that it's all males. Where did she do that? Certainly not in any of the things you just quoted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    It's truly terrifying what many men think about women out there. The fact that its anonymous opinions really could only mean that many people you see in real life have this horrible opinions. How did this happen?
    No one is really anonymous on the interwebz.

Yes there are some unpleasant people in this world, as well as people with differing opinions.

There are also trolls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJKay)
    I don't remember words, only times and people. You managed to piss off an entire thread of guys for one reason or another from what I recall. Was a few weeks back.
    LOL. So having a different opinion to hormonal guys who spoke in a predatory manner regarding having sex with women is wrong? If it is, then I'm still not sorry for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    There are plenty of men who hate women. That's not to say they hate them for the duration of their lives (given that it seems the hate is often down to limited meaningful interaction with a range of women, combined with various frustrations), or that it's anything but a tiny minority. But of course there are men who hate women.
    Lol I don't think I would call it hate (not on TSR anyway), I'd call it more frustration, although they are usually frustrated at their inability to attract women, as well as women's tastes in men.

ReputationRep:
    Also this is in the wrong section
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by RedArrow)
    Also this is in the wrong section
    Not really - it's about cross site moderation policy/issues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    You can only see my face, so how you've deduced I'm fat, I do not know. I'm actually 132lbs, a size 6-8 and 5"8, pretty slim. I don't take 80 selfies a day and I on't look 38. If you spend 50% of your life on makeup, then you need to work on your skills

Also "I get by on my brain in life, not looks!" in defnece to being asked for a pic is the mark of someone insecure :teehee:
    You really need to distinguish the trolls from the non trolls Calm down, ignore him.

I've just realised, you get quite a lot of hate on here don't you?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.