Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Guys would you date a plus size girl? Watch

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    Depends what you mean by plus size . Anything over 16 is a push tbh .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudentBrian)
    In my opinion, i find it very unattractive. A lot of 'plus size' girls may have a great personality, but when it comes to looks, it just shows us guys that you do not care about the state that you're in and may cause some guys to be embarrassed when 'walking' or being seen in public with you. Also, the majority of us do not like dating girls who are bigger than ourselves.
    Plus when you do see a skinny man/fat woman couple, it's almost always the chavvy/Jeremy Kyle types who can't afford taste and preferences.

Fat signifies failure and acts as a very efficient flashing neon sign to warn others from a distance. Excluding extenuating medical circumstances it is easy to lose weight so there is really no excuse.

I say don't let guys know what size you are and label yourself with anything and empower yourself with a way forward of seeing past the figure your given and enjoy life no matter what size you are and be happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    Plus when you do see a skinny man/fat woman couple, it's almost always the chavvy/Jeremy Kyle types who can't afford taste and preferences.

Fat signifies failure and acts as a very efficient flashing neon sign to warn others from a distance. Excluding extenuating medical circumstances it is easy to lose weight so there is really no excuse.
    But any girl who is 'fat' to you is bigger than this..

Would this girl be too fat for you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

And no need to put them up because they're your taste and not others.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Like I said, some smaller, some larger. To me, personally some of the bigger women are actually far more attractive than some smaller girls I have saw, because they generally look nicer in the face/carry themselves better. If you also just saw the first post on that page and then dismissed the rest of it as 'oh they are obese', then well, your loss I guess. Some are verging on obese, some are just overweight, and some are normal, but they are all pretty girls.

And as I said in my original post, you can also sort people by 'hip/waist' measurement, which in my opinion is far more important for attractiveness (as well as health actually too for women) than just being a certain size overall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parry_93)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    First one looks too skinny for my liking, she needs some muscle to look healthy but the body fat % is in the right place.

Second one needs bigger boobs to carry herself better, flat chested girls should be really skinny or they look ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    First one looks too skinny for my liking, she needs some muscle to look healthy but the body fat % is in the right place.

Second one needs bigger boobs to carry herself better, flat chested girls should be really skinny or they look ridiculous.
    Flat chested?? What she probably has 32C boobs....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I want honesty of all your opinions - it seems to be a social issue that plus size/ fat girls are a problem or something.
    Im not a plus size myself but I would really like to know why it is that guys tend to avoid girls that are on the bigger side.
    Yes !!! :cute: I believe the bigger you are, the more there is to love xD

ReputationRep:
    I tried to date a plus size girl, but when I found out she was a maneater I ran for my life. Luckily she couldn't keep up.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I want to feed them burgers :lol:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aivicore)
    "Plus size" can be anything from a size 12 (in some shops) to a size 36 or something, so it's a bit vague.

I think, as with a person of any size, it depends how/where they carry the weight, and whether or not it affects their day-to-day life.

Size is also very deceptive - I'm around a UK size 22, which I know most people on this website would write off on paper. I've never had trouble attracting anyone I'm interested in, though.
    Bingo.

Though you can't really consider 12-14 "plus size" can you?

ReputationRep:
    Flat chested?? What she probably has 32C boobs....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Small B at best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpistolero7)
    Bingo.

Though you can't really consider 12-14 "plus size" can you?
    Well... if you go on the majority of immature boys on this forum then any girl who has to wear clothes over a size 10 is too fat and needs to lose weight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    probably would depend how much. Size 16? Probably. Size 22+? No thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Small B at best.
    She has boobs. She's wearing a bikini. With no support. So boobs wont have uplift and cleavage.

Do you have any idea if breast size?
    What's a small B? Explain please.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    She has boobs. She's wearing a bikini. With no support. So boobs wont have uplift and cleavage.

Do you have any idea if breast size?
    What's a small B? Explain please.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bigger than an A, smaller than a C. Bigger girls need bigger boobs to compensate.

Height, and posture has a lot to do with it too. Slumped poor muscular support means for a tummy, ill fitting clothes make you look bigger and confidence to portray a don't care attitude.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Small B at best.
    You don't understand how bra sizes work

Google the bra band project. She's probably around a 30D

ReputationRep:
    Bigger than an A, smaller than a C. Bigger girls need bigger boobs to compensate.
    Someone who is a 32B has smaller boobs than someone with a 36B

30A - 32B - 34C - 36D (Same volume)
    36B - 34C - 32D - 30DD (Same volume)

So you're wrong. B cup means nothing without a band size.

Same as an E cup.
    A 28E would be smaller than 36E

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 22, 2014
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.