Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Best strip club in London is on the Whitechapel road tbf, forget the name of the pub but I once had a Brazilian girl who was off her head on coke or something

At night once the market has evaporated. Whitechapel comes to live. Very cosmopolitan then. If the market is moved, it'll get more visit in general.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    At night once the market has evaporated. Whitechapel comes to live. Very cosmopolitan then. If the market is moved, it'll get more visit in general.
    Worked in the area for 6 months and all the fellas would head over for a curry down Brick Lane after work followed by a lorryload of drink on Friday up Shoerditch way. Would take in said strip club if things didnt go our way(free entry, quid in the cup after every dance, 20 for a dance...)

Loved it

ReputationRep:
    [stands apart from the bar observing everything, geezer shouts for a pint and he finds it 'quaint']

London these days

Everywhere is a wannabe bar/mini-club ******* child hybrid these days. Eurgh.

ReputationRep:
    Feel for the East End boys tbf, that culture has been gutted, absolutely gutted. The Essex boys are basically the East End boys these days

ReputationRep:
    Literally used to play football every Sunday with 'Faction G'

Zero talent, but a catchy tube in fairness

ReputationRep:
    Best strip club in London is on the Whitechapel road tbf, forget the name of the pub but I once had a Brazilian girl who was off her head on coke or something

where where where tell me where quick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Mate that is poor form. Genuinely disappointed in you.
    For which bit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Stratford was a dump before the olympics as well tbf. But since then, all the hippy affluent middle class are moving in. Whitechapel isn't too bad. Not too far from Shoredtich, Bet green, Aldgate and Liv. street.

Will be going to kensington a few times this week. Never been really that impressed but will confirm this week.

You still following that misc thread. Uncle martin pls.
    which one? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matchdayG)
    Actually dont know, always arrived absolutely pissed. Looks like a normal boozer tbh. Just walk down the Commercial road about 3m from the Aldgate.

Free entry, quid in the pot every 10m and some 9/10 Brazilian strippers who absolutely go to town.

I

ReputationRep:
    Actually dont know, always arrived absolutely pissed. Looks like a normal boozer tbh. Just walk down the Commercial road about 3m from the Aldgate.

Free entry, quid in the pot every 10m and some 9/10 Brazilian strippers who absolutely go to town.

I
    tbh ngl never been to a strip club, been to a few parties where strippers been invited though. Was gonna go to one of the central london strip clubs but they wanted £40 for entry, and half of my mates were ****ed, they wouldn't even have rmembered it

Sounds good tho, this one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    which one? lol
    the text one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    the text one
    oh right yeah. The guy who sent a gif to the uncle of his gf giving him head

Haven't actually checked what happened in the end! Sounds funny tho.

Meanwhile, another hilarious thread. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1436763&page=8

ReputationRep:
    Browsing the misc and this is in the front page

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1456583&page=1

Is this real tea. The misc is hardly the place for a 17 year old Muslim girl especially with an avi as well. Dumb. The misc is hilarious but it's full of racists and bigots.

ReputationRep:

that's the Nag's Head fam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    that's the Nag's Head fam
    sly guy. ab knowss...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Browsing the misc and this is in the front page

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1456583&page=1

Is this real tea. The misc is hardly the place for a 17 year old Muslim girl especially with an avi as well. Dumb. The misc is hilarious but it's full of racists and bigots.

Strange girl :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    European. Many, many Spanish chicks. They're so ****ing fine. I ****ing love Spanish chicks. Decent amount of French and Italians as well, and some Eastern European ones as well - they're always 10/10 natural beauties and have their make up done properly as well.

Kensington girls :adore:
    Add portuguese girls to that list and you've got the holy trinity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Everyone knows London has the crème de la crème with regards to girls in England. Was in Blackpool for a weekend last summer for Darts. Never again

Brb average age of 40
    Brb all munters on stag do's
    Brb where are all the normal aged people
    Brb ratio of guys to girls was like 20:1

****ing horrible.
    You from pool?

Liverpool has got nice girls. Shame they're all white and with glass breaking accents though. Although I gotta say my order goes like this.

Mixed raced and light skinned black girls.
    Blonde white girls(the hair just gets to me :sogood:)
    Redheads(sorry Zurich)
    The rest.

ReputationRep:
    **** went down in Camden tonight mate. Casually having a beer with a mate and playing a bit of pool. Old Irish guys gets talking to us, conversation turns to drinking ability. Challenge becomes necking a half bottle of whiskey without flinching.

BRB already off my tits
    BRB £5.99 bottle of bells
    BRB sober up 4 hours later on the Caledonian Road
    BRB Come to terms with what went down over a full English
    BRB pretty sure I wasnt raped

Girls? Nah, just doing whiskey on the street innit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    You from pool?

Liverpool has got nice girls. Shame they're all white and with glass breaking accents though. Although I gotta say my order goes like this.

Mixed raced and light skinned black girls.
    Blonde white girls(the hair just gets to me :sogood:)
    Redheads(sorry Zurich)
    The rest.

*Will only have kids with redhead crew*
    *no carrying redhead gene so no redhead sons crew*

BRB moving to Scotland.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnggggggggggggggggg

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.