Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TranquilRawr)
    Haha thank you, still in mild shock that I have got 3/3 interviews after the previous cycles being rather barren of interview offers.

Ah yeah its the last week of Swansea interviews next week isnt it, well you will do fine no doubt. If you stay overnight for the interview then make sure you google where restaurants or take away's are before you head out the hotel. I ended up taking a huge tour of the city center after setting my heart on chinese and it took me an hour to find one that was actually only 5 mins away from my premier inn (fail!). Debating whether to repeat the experience for Notts now haha.
    Haha, I'm planning on getting there early-ish for the day before so I might explore the city a bit. So a long tour of the city sounds good

Doesn't help matters when Swansea boast about the quality of candidates being exceptionally high just one week in... :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zorg)
    Haha, I'm planning on getting there early-ish for the day before so I might explore the city a bit. So a long tour of the city sounds good

Doesn't help matters when Swansea boast about the quality of candidates being exceptionally high just one week in... :/
    My tour of the city was mostly in the dark, which isnt bad in and of itself until you wander towards the edges of the city center were in one or two areas it was a little run down and you think....damn I dont know my way back to my hotel. Fun times! Helped when I decided to walk back from the uni to the train station, the front is a pretty pleasant walk.

No doubt the trend will continue throughout.

ReputationRep:
    I've got April 1st!

I got 27th of March

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      26th March

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      26th March too!

ReputationRep:
      Guys, did anyone get information about the interviews themselves? I've not got any information about that and I'm wondering if I should.

(Original post by M150)
        Guys, did anyone get information about the interviews themselves? I've not got any information about that and I'm wondering if I should.
        I've got nothing at all about interview structure in the letter.
        I assumed they'd let us know closer to the time, at least I hope they do

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by DandyC)
        I've got nothing at all about interview structure in the letter.
        I assumed they'd let us know closer to the time, at least I hope they do
        Good - not too worried if they want to surprise us but worried if it was just me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        It's like everyone has one except me. I'm getting massive FOMO now...

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Zorg)
        It's like everyone has one except me. I'm getting massive FOMO now...
        But you have plenty of work experience, I have no actual hands on patient care and have an interview. Second class post has a range of dates when it can turn up so don't worry yet.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by M150)
        But you have plenty of work experience, I have no actual hands on patient care and have an interview. Second class post has a range of dates when it can turn up so don't worry yet.
        Should be fine, just wondering if they've put me on the reject pile by accident again... :/

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by M150)
        I've got April 1st!

Same here

ReputationRep:
        I will check mail when I return home - fingers crossed! Last interview for me ...

ReputationRep:
        31st March! So happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        Yah!!!! Interview on the 30th March! So so happy

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by nug)
        Yah!!!! Interview on the 30th March! So so happy
        Congratulations! Told you it was probably just the post issue.

ReputationRep:
        Will update the first post when I get chance this weekend - been rather hectic this week with Swansea interview.

ReputationRep:
        23rd March interview Not sure whether that's good or not; interview sooner but longer wait for replies... :/

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Zorg)
        23rd March interview Not sure whether that's good or not; interview sooner but longer wait for replies... :/
        Excellent to hear! Bet you audibly sighed with relief when you opened it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.