Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Iranian girls are incredible, HOW DO YOU APPROACH THEM?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTruthTeller)
    kojayeh Pakistan va cheejori farsi ballad hasten? Degee Kodom zabanha ballad hasten.

Karachi. Tu taabistoona Iran miram choon khanewade daram unja. Urdu, English, Arabic, Gujrati wa Balti. Dari mifahmam wali harf zadan balad nistam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cake_lover)
    In which case I'll take some Indian food with me when I approach a Persian girl

loool do it i speak for arabs though idk about the persian ones....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cake_lover)
    In which case I'll take some Indian food with me when I approach a Persian girl
    Well that wouldn't be the best way to approach an Iranian girl. Most of are dishes are sweat. So...Personally, Indian food is not really my thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binarythoughts)
    Karachi. Tu taabistoona Iran miram choon khanewade daram unja. Urdu, English, Arabic, Gujrati wa Balti. Dari mifahmam wali harf zadan balad nistam.
    Che jaleb. Koja dad iran khanebadatoon zendegy mee jonan va barayeh chan sal va chera?

ReputationRep:
    Che jaleb. Koja dad iran khanebadatoon zendegy mee jonan va barayeh chan sal va chera?

Mashad. Fikhonam taqreeban see sal. Yani chi chera? Kulle khanawadam unja nistan faqad bazia hastan

ReputationRep:
    Mashad. Fikhonam taqreeban see sal. Yani chi chera? Kulle khanawadam unja nistan faqad bazia hastan
    Shie hastin? Emshab laylatol raghaebe, shabe arezuha. Az dastesh nadin! Eltemase doa

ReputationRep:
    Aha, manzoorame masalan chera omadan iran zedegy konand? Baraye man kweli jaleb hast choon nemydoonstam Mardom as Pakistan meeyan zenndegy konan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ritba)
    Shie hastin? Emshab laylatol raghaebe, shabe arezuha. Az dastesh nadin! Eltemase doa

Bale. Meedonam, Muhtaje Dua.

ReputationRep:
    Aha, manzoorame masalan chera omadan iran zedegy konand? Baraye man kweli jaleb hast choon nemydoonstam Mardom as Pakistan meeyan zenndegy konan

Man khudam unja zindagi na kardam wali phidar buzurgam ( phidare mamanam) umade bood baraye ilme tableeghi.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    hahahahahahahha good luck with Persian girls, they are not easy XD

ReputationRep:
    Hi

ReputationRep:
    A female is a female>>>If your genes do not match to their expectation and desire of facial look sorry mate you will fail even if you are Iranian!!
    so be smart well dressed respectful and ready to spend some dosh on Iranian beauty!!Now that sanctions are lifted and Iranian will have now more money power!!

hhahahaa

**I have many good iranian friends (females)!!

ReputationRep:
    i would think you have to offer their uncle an envelope full of cash and a goat

ReputationRep:
    Same way you approach any other girl

ReputationRep:
    I think they age terribly. And their voice isn't very polite. And odor-wise not one of the best. Sorry but I always wanted to get this out.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.