Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys: Would you ever approach a pretty girl who wears a hijab? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    So me
    How can you make a *****y face.. trust me i have tried, doesnt seem to work..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishi)
    How can you make a *****y face.. trust me i have tried, doesnt seem to work..
    Lmao mine comes naturally, everyone always assumes I'm angry when I'm not...tis a pain at times

ReputationRep:
    My department are pretty close-knit, so yes I do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have never been approached when wearing a hijab. Most of the time, it looks terrible on me, which shows its purpose is fulfilled. But even when i do look hot in it, i get smiles but nothing else.

Guys, approach. We could become BFF's :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Lmao mine comes naturally, everyone always assumes I'm angry when I'm not...tis a pain at times
    Mine is naturally a smiley facr or if nothing it always has a hint of a smile.. i keep being told to keep a straight and.*****y face by my sister as to be avoided by guys she doesnt want to approach us..

ReputationRep:

THIS! looool everyone says to me "You look like you're on the path to kill somebody"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    I have never been approached when wearing a hijab. Most of the time, it looks terrible on me, which shows its purpose is fulfilled. But even when i do look hot in it, i get smiles but nothing else.

Exactly right.. i mean wr are not asking anyone to ask us out on a date its more like if u did approach u never know we could become great friends

ReputationRep:
    My friend wears the hijab and she gets more once-overs than anyone I know. Although that might be because she's so beautiful ... It's them Arab guys that do the approaching.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)

Lol I'm exactly the same considering I've worn hijab for ten years full time now I wear it pretty much the same way I started out wearing it
    And then there's people who started wearing it a year ago and they have the prettiest hijab styles but then Agen I guess dats not the way hijab is supposed to be so if we look terrible then so be it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishi)
    Exactly right.. i mean wr are not asking anyone to ask us out on a date its more like if u did approach u never know we could become great friends
    Ye this is why no one approaches lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    Ye this is why no one approaches lmao.
    Umm.. i seriously dont get you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishi)
    Umm.. i seriously dont get you?
    Pretty much the only reason guys approach girls they don't know is to pull or for potential GF.

And they know thats unlikely when the girl is Muslim and religious so they don't approach.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    Pretty much the only reason guys approach girls they don't know is to pull or for potential GF.

And they know thats unlikely when the girl is Muslim and religious so they don't approach.
    Its not that unlikely.. after a while of being friends you never know.. but ofcourse she wont have sex with you and stuff so its diff

ReputationRep:
    I would, yes and I already have!

I can confidently say that this is a matter shrouded in rumour and stereotype. Stereotype not necessarily in a bad way... just that people don't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Jon)
    I would, yes and I already have!

I can confidently say that this is a matter shrouded in rumour and stereotype. Stereotype not necessarily in a bad way... just that people don't know.
    Thats nice
    Yeah I agree ..

ReputationRep:
    "Allah is not shy to tell you the truth: do not have intercourse with your wives in the anus."
    "On the day of resurrection, Allah will not look at a man who had intercourse with his wife in her anus"
    ""[Make love to your wife] from the front or the back, but avoid the anus"

It just wouldn't work out.

ReputationRep:
    No, I would think if they wanted to be approached they would't be wearing one.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I should ask this question to the Hijabi girls. On your wedding night, do you want to or do you want your husband to take off your Hijab for you. Personally I want to take it off for my wife. I get a feeling it will feel better than opening your private treasure chest full of gold. This is because you are the only man that gets to see and play with her hair. The reason why it feels better than opening a treasure chest full of gold is because gold has a value, whereas your wife doesn't. She is beyond value.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobalion955)
    Maybe I should ask this question to the Hijabi girls. On your wedding night, do you want to or do you want your husband to take off your Hijab for you. Personally I want to take it off for my wife. I get a feeling it will feel better than opening your private treasure chest full of gold. This is because you are the only man that gets to see and play with her hair. The reason why it feels better than opening a treasure chest full of gold is because gold has a value, whereas your wife doesn't. She is beyond value.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww, I think that would be a really sweet gesture but may also be slightly awkward
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    No, probably not.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 22, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.