Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asklepios)
    So you'd rather not know?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Honestly, I would rather not know.

When I get the letter I will probably not open it for hours. Last year it took me three hours to open my letter....
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by EatAndRevise)
    Honestly, I would rather not know.

When I get the letter I will probably not open it for hours. Last year it took me three hours to open my letter....
    Interesting. I'm usually buzzing to receive my results...
    Face up to it brah, I'm sure you'll get the grades you deserve

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Interesting. I'm usually buzzing to receive my results...
    Face up to it brah, I'm sure you'll get the grades you deserve

Posted from TSR Mobile
    so am i! im buzzing cant believe its only almost 1 week until we get the results!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathsisannoying)
    so am i! im buzzing cant believe its only almost 1 week until we get the results!!
    You're just buzzin for the grade boundaries to come out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pennyarcade)
    Wasn't that you last year?

ReputationRep:

lol nope, i dont mind what i get, although results are important they arent the be all and end all #unconditional2014

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dralcon)
    I love karma

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dralcon)
    I dont think so

ReputationRep:
    Is it bad that I forgot that we still had results to get out? Just saw this thread on the home page, and I just kinda went 'oh s*** what is this magic'... Stressing now!!

ReputationRep:
    I love karma
    Okay Im confused now :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JTR__)
    Is it bad that I forgot that we still had results to get out? Just saw this thread on the home page, and I just kinda went 'oh s*** what is this magic'... Stressing now!!

mate, im going to cast expeliamus on you now thats how bad it is that you just realised

ReputationRep:
    Okay Im confused now :confused:
    you should be , like i said before, im not the one hoping for boundaries i was just wishing those in the mathematics thread luck, which made you think i was the one waiting on boundaries then this guy who said that you were in that position ... IRONIC orrr what?

ReputationRep:
    I'm so nervous about receiving my results! Can't believe it's only a week away now. How's everyone else feeling and what are you hoping for? I'm only really worried about higher maths which I need to get into university, however the exam went terrible so it's unlikely I will meet my condition. Has anyone heard of people getting into university despite not meeting there conditions?

ReputationRep:
    mate, im going to cast expeliamus on you now thats how bad it is that you just realised
    *Avada Kedavra's self to avoid results day*

ReputationRep:
    you should be , like i said before, im not the one hoping for boundaries i was just wishing those in the mathematics thread luck, which made you think i was the one waiting on boundaries then this guy who said that you were in that position ... IRONIC orrr what?
    Mate, I was joking because you keep going on about them . I dont remember being in that position last year actually

ReputationRep:
    Mate, I was joking because you keep going on about them . I dont remember being in that position last year actually
    awww okay! im doing a countdown on this forum nearly 7 day countdown
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by JTR__)
    *Avada Kedavra's self to avoid results day*
    Time turner tho

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Time turner tho

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What, to relive the horror again and again? Give me an Invisibility Cloak any day; I'll go hide until they disappear.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by JTR__)
    What, to relive the horror again and again? Give me an Invisibility Cloak any day; I'll go hide until they disappear.
    Turn it the other way

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayleigh11)
    I'm so nervous about receiving my results! Can't believe it's only a week away now. How's everyone else feeling and what are you hoping for? I'm only really worried about higher maths which I need to get into university, however the exam went terrible so it's unlikely I will meet my condition. Has anyone heard of people getting into university despite not meeting there conditions?
    dont be too worried, ive heard many people complaining about higher mathematics, so its not only you. I have know that some people last year from my school missed their grades and still got in, also someone that had to get an A in business management but got a C as he was a mark off a B and got appealed anyways. it also depends on the university as to which you are applying some are more accepting of others and you cant really tell until they make their decisions on the results that have been sent to them! if you dont i would advise phoning them explaining your situation, the people on the phone will be very understanding usually. p.s i have i have 1 conditional as well so i know how you feel right now !

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.