Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm bored! Anyone want to chat or ask me questions? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rivertosea)
    Lol I was just wanted to see if you could work out what oh saying by only giving you two words im a weirdo like that talk in codes
    Haha, I couldn't :P

ReputationRep:
    Did you find this as funny as me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Did you find this as funny as me?

hahaha that's great :P I love "if this game was real" videos :P

ReputationRep:
    Imagine you're in this situation where you have to chose between love or having kids, which one would you chose?

A. For whatever reason your partner, girlfriend, wife etc... leaves you immediately after giving birth and you gain custody of the kids and no other female would go out with you.

B. You find the one person you can spend your life with forever (no questions asked, the perfect match) but you find out you're biologically infertile.

Which option would you chose?

ReputationRep:
    Imagine you're in this situation where you have to chose between love or having kids, which one would you chose?

A. For whatever reason your partner, girlfriend, wife etc... leaves you immediately after giving birth and you gain custody of the kids and no other female would go out with you.

B. You find the one person you can spend your life with forever (no questions asked, the perfect match) but you find out you're biologically infertile.

Which option would you chose?
    B A life alone with kids that don't have the love relationship they deserve is worse than have a loving relationship for my whole life

And (even though not stated in the options) with B we could always adopt or have IVF or something :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Munrot07)
    B A life alone with kids that don't have the love relationship they deserve is worse than have a loving relationship for my whole life

And (even though not stated in the options) with B we could always adopt or have IVF or something :P
    Just wondered if you cared if they were your BIOLOGICAL kids or do you simply like the idea of being a father (even if not biological)?

ReputationRep:
    Just wondered if you cared if they were your BIOLOGICAL kids or do you simply like the idea of being a father (even if not biological)?
    Being their biological farther is really important to me but to dump my partner just because of that, when there are other options. Who says I will ever find someone as good as the person I have know, that's unlikely. Being able to raise kids and give them a good life...even if they aren't mine biologically is more than possible.

ReputationRep:
    Bump!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.